Link to this Post
penguin19
Imagineer

penguin19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Yum yum yum

I thought you guys weren't doing Panda Express this trip

DCL - 19,21,21,22,23,23
penguin19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 16, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Bayshore
Imagineer

Bayshore's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 5
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Had never read about Teaks here before or the Yard place. Will have them on my mental tick list.

In all the years we've been going to USA I've never tried Cheesecake Factory, Panda Express (Dennys, IHOP either).

Really have to expand the list a bit this time.
Bayshore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 16, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
beautybutterfly
Imagineer

beautybutterfly's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
omg your food report is amazing! I definitely want to try Millers Ale House on the back of reading this, we were going to go last year but never made it but it's going on a priority list this year!
Westridge North May 2014 | DLP The Kyriad March 2015 | Southern Dunes May 2015 | New York and Toronto October 2015 | Highlands Reserve DIBB villa May 2016 | LA & Vegas October 2016 | New York December 2016 | The Keys & Orlando Lake Berkley Dibb Villa April 2017 | Las Vegas MGM Grand May 2018 | Wyndham Resort iDrive April 2022 | Rosen Inn LBV Aug 2022
beautybutterfly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 16, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Bayshore View Post
We don't eat in the parks a lot so great to see an off-site food report, some lovely dishes there!
Thanks, Yea, we try to avoid most of the park food as you an get so much more with your money elsewhere!

Originally Posted by Enchanted View Post
Yay! I love your food reports so much!
Didn't disappoint with lots of good old favourites and some great new suggestions!
Now please book another trip very soon... xx
Thanks! I'm so tempted to book again soon if I find good flight prices We already have the Universal annual passes so it would be cheap.. honest!

Originally Posted by Cyclospora View Post
Thanks for posting this! It's made my bowl of soup more bearable knowing that I'm going to go to Millers and Teak in May!
Oooh I'm envious of a May trip!

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
Oh my god I'm so hungry after reading this! Fab pictures! That donut burger and the chicken burger at Millers are now firmly on the list!
Do them both, honestly, they are life changing
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 16, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by penguin19 View Post
Yum yum yum

I thought you guys weren't doing Panda Express this trip
Did I say that!? Two times isn't too bad really I guess! It's truly addictive.

Had never read about Teaks here before or the Yard place. Will have them on my mental tick list.

In all the years we've been going to USA I've never tried Cheesecake Factory, Panda Express (Dennys, IHOP either).

OMG! Cheesecake Factory is a must, so many Dibbers fave. Yard House & Teaks are also great and Panda is the best tasting fast food you will ever have!

Originally Posted by beautybutterfly View Post
omg your food report is amazing! I definitely want to try Millers Ale House on the back of reading this, we were going to go last year but never made it but it's going on a priority list this year!
Millers is excellent, so cheap with great food & service.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 16, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post

Ohhhhhhhh Cheesecake Factory is a must! And so is IHOP! Yuuuuum! 😉
You must put them on your list for next time! Teaks and Longhorns are on mine
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 16, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
redredshopper
Imagineer

I love your food reports they always guarantee serious drooling. I need to try those pretzel sliders they sound fab. Is the donut burger easy to eat I like the idea but I think I'd just end up a sticky mess!
Old 16 Mar 16, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great report with lots of lovely looking (and sounding food)!

When we are at home and heading out to eat, my DH and I often say 'ooohh lets go to <insert name of FL fave>'. This weekend he really fancied salad and soup from Olive Garden It was really nice therefore for you to say '...It was so tempting to stay put but we eventually reasoned that at any other time of the year we would kill to eat out on Idrive so we got ourselves ready & head over to Bahama Breeze...'

I'm def going to have to try cheese curds
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 16, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by redredshopper View Post
I love your food reports they always guarantee serious drooling. I need to try those pretzel sliders they sound fab. Is the donut burger easy to eat I like the idea but I think I'd just end up a sticky mess!
It was a bit messy to be honest but they leave a lot of napkins. The sliders were delicious, everywhere seemed to be offering pretzel buns this trip which was great.

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Great report with lots of lovely looking (and sounding food)!

When we are at home and heading out to eat, my DH and I often say 'ooohh lets go to <insert name of FL fave>'. This weekend he really fancied salad and soup from Olive Garden It was really nice therefore for you to say '...It was so tempting to stay put but we eventually reasoned that at any other time of the year we would kill to eat out on Idrive so we got ourselves ready & head over to Bahama Breeze...'

I'm def going to have to try cheese curds
Oh I know, you just dream of American restaurants when you're not there don't you. I am so glad we made the effort to leave the room.

Cheese curds are my new fave. So delicious and addictive!
Old 16 Mar 16, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

This is AMAZING! No judgment at all for the three trips to millers, it's just so good and so cheap! I can't believe I forgot about the creamery on Citywalk

You've put me to shame doing that so quickly, I must pull my finger out! Thanks for sharing - looks like an amazing trip!
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List