Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Mar 17, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Charlee
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Forkbeard View Post
I get the pressure thing, but no one in my party does. I'm not scared of the rides at all, but I feel like my head has been smashed about. You might want to try motion sickness tablets like Dramamine. A lot of people swear by them. I tried them in 2015 at Magic Mountain. Didn't get any adverse effects, so maybe they do work?!? Pick them up over there for a couple of bucks at CVS or Walgreens. Worth a shot I reckon.
That's a great idea I will do that! I'm sure half of it is all in my head but I definitely do seem to feel the pressure/forces enough to make it very uncomfortable. It sucked last year as my boyfriend loves the big rides so at universal/sea world/Busch I spent most my time waiting while he went on rides alone!

This year I'm determined! 😂

Ps- I nearly cried on The Mummy 🙄😳
Charlee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 17, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Forkbeard
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
That's a great idea I will do that! I'm sure half of it is all in my head but I definitely do seem to feel the pressure/forces enough to make it very uncomfortable. It sucked last year as my boyfriend loves the big rides so at universal/sea world/Busch I spent most my time waiting while he went on rides alone!

This year I'm determined! 😂

Ps- I nearly cried on The Mummy 🙄😳
Even if the Dramamine works as a placebo then at least you get relief.

The thing is once you get a problem it worries you and that makes it worse. It's sadly just the way it is. So anything that may convince you you'll be fine is worth a shot.

The Mummy can be quite forceful and it doesn't knock you about. Here's hoping it is the motion sickness and you get a fix
Forkbeard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 17, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

cant wait for HHN this year .. its going to be the boys first HHN .. whoop !
They will be nearly 16 so a good age, although they keep telling me they are horror gaming fans not horror movie fans. They just point blank refuse to have a sitter for the night so it tough lol
I think I am going to take them on the unmasking the horror tour first though so they get a feel for it without all the light off
Lisa x
Old 21 Mar 17, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JediMuM View Post
cant wait for HHN this year .. its going to be the boys first HHN .. whoop !
They will be nearly 16 so a good age, although they keep telling me they are horror gaming fans not horror movie fans. They just point blank refuse to have a sitter for the night so it tough lol
I think I am going to take them on the unmasking the horror tour first though so they get a feel for it without all the light off
Lisa x
Just tell them that HHN have had houses based on Silent Hill and Resident Evil - that'll keep em quiet 😏
Orlando & Bahamas 1992 - Orlando 1998 - Orlando 1999 - Orlando 2000 - Polynesian Resort - Orlando 2000 - Orlando 2001 - Orlando 2003 - Kissimmee Villa - Orlando 2005 - Christmas - Orlando 2010 - Orlando 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside - Orlando 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs - HHN - Orlando & Hollywood 2014 - Orlando 2016- Disney's Coronado Springs and Universal's Cabana Bay Honeymoon 2017 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Miss_Shell View Post
Just tell them that HHN have had houses based on Silent Hill and Resident Evil - that'll keep em quiet 😏
I haven't actually told them they are going yet lol ... but ive been dropping hints so hopefully not to much of a shock
Old 24 Mar 17, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JediMuM View Post
I haven't actually told them they are going yet lol ... but ive been dropping hints so hopefully not to much of a shock
Aaah I see! They'll love it
Orlando & Bahamas 1992 - Orlando 1998 - Orlando 1999 - Orlando 2000 - Polynesian Resort - Orlando 2000 - Orlando 2001 - Orlando 2003 - Kissimmee Villa - Orlando 2005 - Christmas - Orlando 2010 - Orlando 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside - Orlando 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs - HHN - Orlando & Hollywood 2014 - Orlando 2016- Disney's Coronado Springs and Universal's Cabana Bay Honeymoon 2017 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Whitequeen
Imagineer

Whitequeen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
AHS House just announced! YES!
Coven, Roanoke & Asylum.

West Coast Visits-5

Edited at 04:19 PM.
Whitequeen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Wobbles
VIP Dibber

Wobbles's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Whitequeen View Post
Coven, Roanoke & Asylum.
We love AHS I have a very happy hubby

Trip Reports
Howling @ the Horror 2015 (Complete)
Who knew Toronto was on the Med (Complete)
Getting Our Kicks - Pre Trippie
Wobbles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Roanoke was crap! I hope it doesnt feature **too** much
Old 30 Mar 17, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Whitequeen View Post
Coven, Roanoke & Asylum.
I was so excited to see the email this morning.

The biggest house this year too.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread