Notices

Old 2 Dec 18, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

Oh my goodness I only found this yesterday so been reading for quite a while. Absolutely loved it going on to your pre travel day now.

January 2006 & 2009 Paradise Cove
September 2014 - Bella Vida
January 2016 - Compass Bay 2nd Honeymoon
February 2019 - Eagle point South.
Disney, Finally here we come and the Grandkid's still don't know Sshhhh- September 2014
Time to say Good-bye... January 2016
littlejem1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 18, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by littlejem1 View Post
Oh my goodness I only found this yesterday so been reading for quite a while. Absolutely loved it going on to your pre travel day now.

Awww thanks June. That must have taken a while to read all that I do waffle ... ALOT thanks for reading xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 18, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Will be starting the new pre trippie soon there won't be half the planning but there will be some.

We told the kid's yesterday and they're over the moon. Hope everyone's had a lovely Christmas and Boxing Day xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 19, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Love your Disney holiday nails, the one that looks like Mickey confetti is fab.

Looking forward to reading the full trippie now.

Did you do a big reveal for the kids to tell them about the next trip? I am so nosy, hahaha!

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 19, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
Love your Disney holiday nails, the one that looks like Mickey confetti is fab.

Looking forward to reading the full trippie now.

Did you do a big reveal for the kids to tell them about the next trip? I am so nosy, hahaha!
I loved them, I was gutted that one came off after about a week though I hadn't taken any nail glue with me either so I ended up just pulling the rest off

Trippie is in progress

We did! I got a reveal jigsaw which said

'Caitlin, Thomas and Noah we're going to Orlando, 19th May 2019'

I wrapped 3 pieces in each parcel and did a pass the parcel, once it was complete they put it together and were over the moon, although Thomas kept shouting, we're going to Disney World again! We told them we weren't doing Disney but gave them a gift each which had a Kennedy Space Centre pen, SeaWorld bookmark and leaflets for SeaWorld, KSC, Busch Gardens, Aquatica, Universal and Crazy Golf we're also doing Discovery Cove which they're so excited about. I'll try and update the new trippie with pics when then kid's are back at school xx
Old 3 Jan 19, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I loved them, I was gutted that one came off after about a week though I hadn't taken any nail glue with me either so I ended up just pulling the rest off

Trippie is in progress

We did! I got a reveal jigsaw which said

'Caitlin, Thomas and Noah we're going to Orlando, 19th May 2019'

I wrapped 3 pieces in each parcel and did a pass the parcel, once it was complete they put it together and were over the moon, although Thomas kept shouting, we're going to Disney World again! We told them we weren't doing Disney but gave them a gift each which had a Kennedy Space Centre pen, SeaWorld bookmark and leaflets for SeaWorld, KSC, Busch Gardens, Aquatica, Universal and Crazy Golf we're also doing Discovery Cove which they're so excited about. I'll try and update the new trippie with pics when then kid's are back at school xx
Awww, a shame about having no nail glue. I would have been straight down to Walgreens for emergency glue

Waht a great reveal, and such a good idea to give them the leaflets for the places that you are going so they can get excited about the new surprises in store.

Plus, if you felt like you needed a bit of Disney you could always pop to Disney Springs for a wander round or eat at one of the resorts - maybe a character meal if you felt the urge.

I'm off to read the full trippie now

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 19, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Very late in getting around to reading this, but looking forward to catching up with this trip and then your latest one as well!

Lovely to read that you're following in your dads footsteps being a dibber, and I'm sure he would be so happy that you're carrying his love of Disney on through your own children.

Great plans, it sounds like a fun packed trip. Looking forward to reading all about it

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 19, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Very late in getting around to reading this, but looking forward to catching up with this trip and then your latest one as well!

Lovely to read that you're following in your dads footsteps being a dibber, and I'm sure he would be so happy that you're carrying his love of Disney on through your own children.

Great plans, it sounds like a fun packed trip. Looking forward to reading all about it
Aww thank you, I'm pretty sure he would be too

It was a fab trip but it seems like it was so long ago now! xx