Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 25 Mar 19, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
minnie52
Excited about Disney

Halloween

Hi all,

I know its early (sorry!) - but we've just booked a DLP trip in October half term! I'm beginning to regret this now as I know it's going to be crazy busy (and we're not onsite - so no benefit of EMH!) but we're not too fussed about doing everything - our must dos are Ratouille and BTM so hopefully we can head straight there at rope drop for a FP plus will book some character meals and then anything else we do is a bonus and hopefully can still have a nice time!

Does anyone know if the Halloween party is worth it for an 8 year old and a 6 year old? I'm debating whether to do this or spend the evening in Disney Village as I've heard they do stuff as well?

Also, does the Halloween Parade, Show etc only happen at the Halloween party like in WDW or is it in normal park hours as well? Do they have different characters out meeting during park hours?

Thanks - sorry again guys to bring up Halloween in March!
minnie52 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

There is tons of Halloween stuff going on during the day at DLP. If the entertainment is the same as last year you'll have a parade running multiple times a day (with show stops along the way, be sure to check out the hub show), a stage show with the Disney villains as well as several Halloween themed meets around the park.

The Halloween party is mostly child friendly. There was a scare zone in Adventureland last year but that could be easily avoided. The entertainment at the party tends to be different to during the day with an extended parade, more entertainment and different/enhanced stage shows and unique character meets. The only thing I'd maybe say is the party runs pretty late - last year it ran til 2am.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie52
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by dav220588 View Post
There is tons of Halloween stuff going on during the day at DLP. If the entertainment is the same as last year you'll have a parade running multiple times a day (with show stops along the way, be sure to check out the hub show), a stage show with the Disney villains as well as several Halloween themed meets around the park.

The Halloween party is mostly child friendly. There was a scare zone in Adventureland last year but that could be easily avoided. The entertainment at the party tends to be different to during the day with an extended parade, more entertainment and different/enhanced stage shows and unique character meets. The only thing I'd maybe say is the party runs pretty late - last year it ran til 2am.

Thank you so much for your reply - that is very helpful. Good to know there will be Halloween stuff even if we decide not to do the party. Good to know about the party thank you - something to consider! Thanks again
minnie52 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List