Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Jun 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinchy
Imagineer

Hopefully finally moving house.

It seems like forever waiting for everything to fall into place.
Pinchy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 19, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
stormflm595
Very Serious Dibber

In the words of Harry Potter: "I'll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending that I don't exist."

Edited at 02:58 PM.
stormflm595 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 19, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
stormflm595
Very Serious Dibber

But really just working, no holidays booked this year apart from my mum coming to stay with me for a long weekend in August and then my staying at a friends for another long weekend on the back end of August.

Mostly I'll be seething in envy at everyone's holiday snaps!

Though I can't complain too much, as it'll be me sharing my holiday snaps next August from the best place on Earth!
Old 27 Jun 19, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by stormflm595 View Post
In the words of Harry Potter: "I'll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending that I don't exist."
This sounds like something my kids would say
Old 27 Jun 19, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Not a huge amount planned, my birthday is middle of August so couple of meals out for that and we go to Florida on 31st August!
Hopefully the weathers like today a lot more so I can start my tan off ready for Florida 😁
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 19, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Managed to book 3 weeks off this summer holiday so looking forward to spending time with daughter before she is too old to want to bother with me.
Nothing much planned except a last minute week in Lanzarote booked yesterday. Sometimes it is nice to just be in your own home.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 19, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
CarolynU
Imagineer

CarolynU's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Looks like I might be booking a last minute flight to Sitges on the 9th July going to my sisters villa.
Then on the 20th I have an American friend and her daughter coming over for ten days. They’ve never been to the UK so we’ve got a trip to Rye for a cream tea booked plus two days in London. We are going to The Royal Mews, Buckingham Palace, The London Eye and some museums. They are taking a trip to Stonehenge and we will do Dover Castle.
In August it will be days out with the family and grandkids and then I’m off to Rome to go on a Princess Cruise taking in the Amalfi Coast, Montenegro and some Greek Islands. That ends in Athens where we will stay for a further 4 days sightseeing.
Old 27 Jun 19, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by CarolynU View Post
Looks like I might be booking a last minute flight to Sitges on the 9th July going to my sisters villa.
Then on the 20th I have an American friend and her daughter coming over for ten days. They’ve never been to the UK so we’ve got a trip to Rye for a cream tea booked plus two days in London. We are going to The Royal Mews, Buckingham Palace, The London Eye and some museums. They are taking a trip to Stonehenge and we will do Dover Castle.
In August it will be days out with the family and grandkids and then I’m off to Rome to go on a Princess Cruise taking in the Amalfi Coast, Montenegro and some Greek Islands. That ends in Athens where we will stay for a further 4 days sightseeing.
Sounds like you have a lovely summer planned.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 19, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I plan to let my wife get up early every day during the summer whilst I have a lay in and then go to costa and dibb. Come the weekend I will have another lay in and let my wife get up early to walk our dog😀
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 19, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I plan to let my wife get up early every day during the summer whilst I have a lay in and then go to costa and dibb. Come the weekend I will have another lay in and let my wife get up early to walk our dog😀
I hope your wife realises just how lucky she is to have such a considerate husband

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List