Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 1 Jul 19, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Festersaint
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile Saturday Premier league

I’m flying out on 09 August for 3 weeks and have everything planned out in terms of parks etc. We’ve purposely left the weekends free so we can try and catch some Premier league on the Saturday. We’re staying at Terra Verde (just south of 192) and I’m hoping someone has an idea of some local places we might be able to catch the games. I remember bar the last time we went that opened early for Premiership and it was a really good place, but I can’t for the life of me remember the name or location!
Festersaint is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Watch it in your villa if you need to watch them.
Most places have cable with the Premier league games shown live.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Festersaint
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Originally Posted by scooby99 View Post
Watch it in your villa if you need to watch them.
Most places have cable with the Premier league games shown live.
Mine doesn’t...
Festersaint is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
N52939
Apprentice Imagineer

The PL games are carried by NBC. The Saturday evening games (5:30pm UK) are shown on regular NBC channel which should be in every hotel / villa tv package. Other select games are shown on NBCSports which is usually available on standard cable TV packages so I would expect it in a villa. A lot of hotels also carry NBCSports on their in room packages. NBCSports show the early Saturday (12:30pm UK) and at least one of the 3pm UK kickoff, as well as the Sunday games.

Sports bars like Miller Ale House will certainly be able to show whichever game you are looking for as all EPL games are broadcast live by NBC on one of their channels or via their paid streaming service.
N52939 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Festersaint
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Originally Posted by N52939 View Post
The PL games are carried by NBC. The Saturday evening games (5:30pm UK) are shown on regular NBC channel which should be in every hotel / villa tv package. Other select games are shown on NBCSports which is usually available on standard cable TV packages so I would expect it in a villa. A lot of hotels also carry NBCSports on their in room packages. NBCSports show the early Saturday (12:30pm UK) and at least one of the 3pm UK kickoff, as well as the Sunday games.

Sports bars like Miller Ale House will certainly be able to show whichever game you are looking for as all EPL games are broadcast live by NBC on one of their channels or via their paid streaming service.
Thank you...that is a very helpful (and friendly) reply...
Old 1 Jul 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Hi there are lots of sports bars,irish , Scottish etc,etc that show premier league. Have a look for the nearest millars ale house, choice of about 50 screens
jdouds is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 19, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Nearest Millers as above will have the PL on
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List