Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 13 Jul 19, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile Aliens & UFO’s

Does anyone believe that earth has had a visit from aliens ?
I have just been reading about Area 51 and people wanting to storm it.
Personally I don’t think there has been any visits, if there was I am sure we would all know.
I think Area 51 is just what they say it is, army weapons and testing. What are your thoughts ?
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Love this kind of thread, thanks for posting Floridatilly. Personally I think there is other life out there and we have been visited. I think A51 has got something going on there.

I don't believe we ever visited the moon though. I think thats the secret, they can visit us but we can't get out to visit them.

Edited at 09:36 AM.
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Does anyone believe that earth has had a visit from aliens ?
I have just been reading about Area 51 and people wanting to storm it.
Personally I don’t think there has been any visits, if there was I am sure we would all know.
I think Area 51 is just what they say it is, army weapons and testing. What are your thoughts ?
How spooky, my daughter has just been showing me the Facebook page and asking shall we go 😂 We can't be alone, can we ? 🤫👽
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
4fromsuffolk
Very Serious Dibber

4fromsuffolk's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We live close to Rendlesham Forest - in 1980 there was a possible UFO sighting - I think whatever went on has mostly been explained away. I do think there has to be life out there somewhere though. I have to say when I’m deep in the forest with the dogs I certainly feel a little apprehensive. You can walk for ages without seeing anyone.
4fromsuffolk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

As a child I had an alien craft land in my garden and the aliens were very friendly.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

To assume we are the only life is arrogance on our behalf. So I believe there's life elsewhere.

Have we been visited probably. I think they'd find us lacking in most ways. We are just clever monkeys.

I don't think we should be announcing our existence. Whatever arrives will be stronger and more advanced. We'd be wiped out.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
vowels
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Helmsdeep View Post
To assume we are the only life is arrogance on our behalf. So I believe there's life elsewhere.

Have we been visited probably. I think they'd find us lacking in most ways. We are just clever monkeys.

I don't think we should be announcing our existence. Whatever arrives will be stronger and more advanced. We'd be wiped out.
Oh, I am sure they would be more benevolent. Look what they did to Mickey House. He now has an appreciation for the finest Costa coffee thanks to his wee visit.

I imagine we are their version of YouTube.
vowels is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
As a child I had an alien craft land in my garden and the aliens were very friendly.
MH we must have the same sort of weird Personality, I wrote a story about a spaceship landing in my garden and came first in the class at primary school. My Dh loves Alien programmes and watches them all the time, apparently they made The Pyramids.
Old 13 Jul 19, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
OK. Time to come clean. I am the alien!

The trouble I had with my kids.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

I have no idea if we have been visited but I do believe there is life elsewhere. If they have any sense they should stay clear of our planet - can you imagine Donald Trumps reaction?
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List