Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 May 19, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

I've done absolutely nothing today. You?

Nothing at all!

I have a few weeks off between work contracts (my choice after a very stressful time) and have given myself permission to wallow, stay home alone and just walk the dogs.

It's wonderful, although I have a feeling once I've got past this week (which has been a particular hurdle) that I may start to get bored and post even more meaningless drivel than this post!

What have you achieved today?

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Went to an early spin class at the gym. Came home and showered then prepared all DS's food for his lunch and snacks. Picked him up from school at 1 (he doesn't do school on Thursday afternoon as he trains at his sport) then took him to his sport. Sat around from 2p, til 8 waiting for him then drove him home and have just served up dinner. I hate Thursdays!
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
Went to an early spin class at the gym. Came home and showered then prepared all DS's food for his lunch and snacks. Picked him up from school at 1 (he doesn't do school on Thursday afternoon as he trains at his sport) then took him to his sport. Sat around from 2p, til 8 waiting for him then drove him home and have just served up dinner. I hate Thursdays!
Early as in 6.30am? Eugh. That's the one time slot I never taught in when I was teaching group ex. The earliest spin class I'll attend now would be 8.30. Well done for that commitment!

Child taxi and general slave labour for you then!

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
Early as in 6.30am? Eugh. That's the one time slot I never taught in when I was teaching group ex. The earliest spin class I'll attend now would be 8.30. Well done for that commitment!

Child taxi and general slave labour for you then!
6.15. Its much easier now its actually light at that time

Definitely taxi, labourer and chef! Ive sat around for six hours drinking peppermint tea til I could drown in it and trying to work on my laptop. I am sure it will all be worth it one day.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
6.15. Its much easier now its actually light at that time

Definitely taxi, labourer and chef! Ive sat around for six hours drinking peppermint tea til I could drown in it and trying to work on my laptop. I am sure it will all be worth it one day.
They are the ones who'll be choosing our nursing homes...

Old 2 May 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

Two gym sessions , core then pairs , brutal but happy, rack pulled 1.5 body weight, squat 3 x

Edited at 09:18 PM.
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Have had the grandson not yet 3 all day and DS 1 cats they were moving house gds no bother the dam cats even although they stay here often have yowled all day at the french doors wanting out
So in a word nowt achieved tone honest
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
They are the ones who'll be choosing our nursing homes...
As long as its somewhere hot, sunny and with chilled white wine on tap I will be happy.
Link to this Post
evergreen
Imagineer

Worked 11am till 20:00 pm, just eating some Percy Pigs
evergreen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Mobile

Picked my car up from it’s MOT, then caught up with Greys Anatomy with plenty of cups of tea and Malteasers - should have booked tomorrow as leave too 😂

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List