Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 3 Oct 19, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile Checking for new FP

Was just wondering how often you should check for new fast passes - is there a good time etc to do it? Mine were released today and I didn't managed to get the ones I wanted, could get slinky dog or the avatar one in pandora 😔
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

If its something I cannot get then I check first thing in the morning, but basically any time you have a moment spare. Tho I never had a problem at 60 days out to be honest. If you cant get the actual time but can get a different one then book it and keep looking to change it by 'modifying' it on MDE.
Old 3 Oct 19, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

I'll keep an eye out then, thank you!

You cant park hop with fp either can you, I thought I might be able to do maybe one in the morning at one park then another in the evening at another park - you can tell I've never done this before!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
If its something I cannot get then I check first thing in the morning, but basically any time you have a moment spare. Tho I never had a problem at 60 days out to be honest. If you cant get the actual time but can get a different one then book it and keep looking to change it by 'modifying' it on MDE.
This! Modify, modify modify. Takes a bit of time but you can get what you want.
Old 3 Oct 19, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

A really really stupid question - I'm sorry! How?! Because it wont let me look at different parks if I've got some booked already at another park iykwim?!
And if I see one on the right day, do I have to quickly cancel the other in that tier to book?
Sorry again, I'm not enjoying this stage of it at all!
Old 3 Oct 19, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

If you have a FP booked for 8am and you really want one for 10am you click on the FP you have and it will give you the option to 'modify' 'something I cant remember' or 'cancel'. Click on Modify and it will take you to your FP booking where you can check for other times or even other rides. if there is a time you prefer say 9am click on that one and it will say, do you want to change the FP you have for this one. If you do, just click 'confirm' and your FP will change from 8am to 9am you do the same if you want to change it for a different ride altogether.
Your correct in that you cannot do 2 FP's in one park then a your third in a different park. You MUST do your 1 Tier and 2 Tier FP's (3 FP's) before you can book a 4th, which can be a 1 Tier, in another park.

Edited at 12:52 PM.
THE WIZARD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you so much! I'll have a play with that in the morning so that I know what to do if one comes up!
Old 4 Oct 19, 02:31 AM  
Link to this Post
FlorayG
Imagineer

FlorayG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Mobile

How many people are you trying to book for? Each fp is valid for an hour so if you can get e.g 10:00 - 11:00 for some and 10:30 - 11:30 for others you can still all ride together between 10:30 and 11:00
FlorayG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 19, 06:33 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

For 4 people. I see what you mean - it's too complicated for me haha! If it was just me and dh we would probably just queue to be honest, but not with the kids!
Old 4 Oct 19, 06:42 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

I would wait until closer to the time. People don’t tend to modify much until they’re actually on holiday and their plans change. We’ve managed to change lots of FP on the day or the day before.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List