Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 15 Oct 19, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile New fast passes

Helloooo! Was just wondering, can you book a new fast pass after each one is used or do you need to have used all 3 before you can book new ones?
Thank you!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
galaxyflorida
Apprentice Imagineer

You can only book later ones after you've used all three, however this can be done as soon as you've tapped into the 3rd one. However you can try modifying your 2nd/3rd ones on the day so you can get additional ones earlier.

Orlando I-Drive April 2010, July 2017
New York and Washington October 2016
New York and Toronto July 2019
galaxyflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
mermaidhair
Excited about Disney

Mobile

You need to use all three before you book more, but there's a trick to modify the second and third to an earlier time once you've tapped in for the first. Lots of YouTube vids about it as it means you maximise the number you can then get in a day.
mermaidhair is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you - I might look into that as on a couple of days we have some that are a bit later on!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
If we are hitting the parks in the morning, we try to line up FPs for as close as possible to:

9-10
10-11
11-12

The very second we tap into our first ride (likely just before 10 as we'll have been riding things standby due to the shorter wait times at opening) I will open MDE and see how we can amend the second FP, either by moving it any earlier or changing it for something else.

Rinse and repeat for FP 3.

Then as soon as you tap into FP3, open up MDE before you've even got on the ride - it's unusual to not have a few minutes - and make FP 4.

Keep going!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Robblps
Very Serious Dibber

When we go to Hollywood Studios in the evening, my fasptasses are

Disney Junior 9:30am
Beauty and The Beast 10:30am
Tower of Terror 4:30pm

I’m aiming to get to the park for 4:30pm, so as soon as we are tapped in, we can book another tier 1 fastpass
Robblps is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 19, 06:02 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you. We havent ever used fast passes before despite this being our 5th trip. I think I'll check what I have and what time they're for otherwise I dont think I'll be making the most of them. I had no idea they all had to be used before you could make new ones!
Old 18 Oct 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
bigseve
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
If we are hitting the parks in the morning, we try to line up FPs for as close as possible to:

9-10
10-11
11-12

The very second we tap into our first ride (likely just before 10 as we'll have been riding things standby due to the shorter wait times at opening) I will open MDE and see how we can amend the second FP, either by moving it any earlier or changing it for something else.

Rinse and repeat for FP 3.

Then as soon as you tap into FP3, open up MDE before you've even got on the ride - it's unusual to not have a few minutes - and make FP 4.

Keep going!
This is what we’ve done over the last 2 weeks. Keep refreshing and choosing a different time slot from the top menu.

Couple of our visits to HS this time we had fast passes for Toy Story at 9, Muppets at 10 and Indiana Jones at 12 (i hate the tier system at this park!) and as soon as we had scanned in for Toy Story we’d change the Muppets to the earliest time available e.g. 9:30. Once we scanned in for that we’d then change Indiana Jones to something else from Tier 2 (including the Muppets again). Scan the bands for that one but not go in. Then we were able to book a FP for Tower Of Terror no problem whereas if we just cancelled our 3rd FP it would then force us to pick something else from tier 2 only!
bigseve is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List