Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 25 Aug 14, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
**Leigh_11_22**
Helping Minnie

Fast pass - first time at Epcot

Our FP booking time is approaching and I'm starting to plan our ideal options. For our first time delving into Epcot, I have us down as visiting in the late afternoon/evening to do world showcase/food and wine festival for snacks(a lot of them I'd imagine ) and a good wander around!

My question is, should I FP anything at all in future world for this visit? It is our first time and all I know is that Epcot is huge so don't want to be back and two across the park! Are there any attractions that we will walk past that we might not be able to resist?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, we don't want to miss out, but in the same breath we have three weeks there and don't want to try and squeeze too much in to one evening! The days that we are in the parks for the whole day are much easier to plan

Katherine
**Leigh_11_22** is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 14, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post

The big rides - Test Track / Soarin' / Mission Space/ The Seas with Nemo are all before you get to World Showcase if you use the main entrance so you might want to consider those before reaching WS. In the Showcase itself I doubt very much you'd need FP+ for anything
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 14, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
**Leigh_11_22**
Helping Minnie

Thanks for this info, I think I'll book some then. To be honest I don't think DS6 would be impressed at walking past rides without exploring! Not that I'd want to either!
**Leigh_11_22** is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 14, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Bare in mind if you can only book one Group A attraction per day so you can't do Soarin' and Test Track on the same day.

Future World
Captain EO - Group B
Journey Into Imagination With Figment - Group B
Living with the Land - Group A
Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot - Group B
Mission: SPACE Green - Group B
Mission: SPACE Orange - Group B
The Seas with Nemo & Friends - Group B
Soarin' - Group A
Spaceship Earth - Group B
Test Track Presented by Chevrolet - Group A
Turtle Talk with Crush - Group B
World Showcase
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth - Group A
Maelstrom - Group B
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 14, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

We were in a similar situation last month. I plumped for soarin but didn't really expect to like it that much as it has very mixed reviews, but all 4 of us loved it. So, even if you don't fancy any of them that much it's definitely worth trying one or two with a fast pass 😊
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 14, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
**Leigh_11_22**
Helping Minnie

Thanks for the replies, had a little look and think I'll book the three and I'm sure we'll use them Just writing lists now of those rides with the different tiers so I don't get too confused
Old 25 Aug 14, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
ias1663
Trading Disney Pins

fp soarin and make sure you ask for a front row seat as that will make your first visit there extra special as its an amazing ride
Silver Lakes Resort. feb 2006,Grand Beach Resort `07the fountains 2008,walt disney world resort 2009
ias1663 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 14, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
**Leigh_11_22**
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by ias1663 View Post
fp soarin and make sure you ask for a front row seat as that will make your first visit there extra special as its an amazing ride
Thanks for this, I didn't know that you could request row 1, I knew that the experience would be much better but wouldn't of known to ask, thank you! This is why I love the dibb
Old 27 Aug 14, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Calli
Proud to wear my Ears

The only reason to get a FP for Captain EO is to be first in line to escape! Tedious Michael Jackson video - Bring back Honey I shrunk the kids!
2019 Orange Tree, Clermont Dodge Grand Caravan
Calli is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 14, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread