Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Feb 19, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
We have a thermomix and instant pot.

We won’t be eating out every night however eating isn’t the problem it’s more washing up
Washing up bowl on a TV dinner style table which you fill with water from toilet / bathroom sink
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Haha thanks for the replies. We decided to start a diet, so that we didn't eat takeaways the whole time.

Pre-cooked chicken from supermarket and spuds in the thermomix

Cous cous is easy with veg in the instant pot and loads and loads of soup...

Anyway I digress... sorry for the very long wait for an update the computer was packed away and it's too difficult to get photos from phone to dibb...

Here are some updates

This was the kitchen floor going in on top of the old floor so living and kitchen floors would be same height. It means a drop to the hall but we don't mind we never trip over the incisio quickstep plinths between rooms so it's not really an issue.

We got the builders to move the glass door from the living room to the hall entrance which gives much more light to our hall.

I was working so didn't get much time to take photos of the kitchen floor progression but here's it finished.

Then in they were also working in the hall this was the most stressful time as if felt like the whole house was dust and paint.

But we are now finished and moved back in but still dusting.

- our temporary set up until 8th March when then shall fit the new kitchen units

The cable coming from the floors will be for inbuilt flip top sockets in the worktop.

We love the new floors and the light in the living room now it's all open.

Well worth it.

I'll updated when the kitchen is installed we still have to choose a light for over the worktop/table. (See cable hanging down in center.) My wife wants a more modern led style where as I'm more traditional. But we are waiting until the kitchen arrives.

Which reminds me we need to make and appointment for the guy to come measure for the glass splashbacks.

Edited at 08:25 PM.
jas72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List