Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Jun 14, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Mobile Lost my preferred viewing voucher!

So annoyed with myself! Have out it somewhere 'safe' and NO idea where I've put it! Gathered passports, drivers' licenses, tickets, voucher books, fairfx cards etc etc all together today and cannot find that voucher anywhere! Does anyone know if they'll replace it? Could kick myself, I've been so careful with everything else!
😡😡😡😡😡
'OHANA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 14, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
bettycat
slightly serious Dibber

I got a confirmation number when I booked and stored in on my brilliant dibb planner Any chance you have a note of it and Im sure it would be enough to secure your entry?
bettycat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 14, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by bettycat View Post
I got a confirmation number when I booked and stored in on my brilliant dibb planner Any chance you have a note of it and Im sure it would be enough to secure your entry?
If I have - it's written on a random piece of paper somewhere! I'll have a gander and see if I can find it. If not, I'll give them a phone and see if I definitely need the voucher or if confirmation number will do, thanks!
'OHANA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 14, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
2+2
Getting Excited

How do you do this remember something about it in my details when booking with charter but no heard anything since, do I need to book something and when do I get the voucher and the $200 one ?
2+2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 14, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

We needed our vouchers last month, I thought they'd have a list with our names on but they only checked the voucher.

I'm sure they can reprint for you.
Bellasmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 14, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Mobile

I emailed Disney and they're sending out a new one, yippee!
Old 18 Jun 14, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Ernierich
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by 'OHANA View Post

Can I ask what e-mail address you use? I ask in case they don't send me mine (I'm hearing mixed messages about weather they'll be honoured or not)

I'm so glad they are sending you new ones out - enjoy!
Ernierich is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 14, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
loonatuc
Excited about Disney

Our invoices that they email have always showed this along with gift card etc when I have made payments over the last year.

I phoned up yesterday to ask how do I book as did not want to use a fastpass when it has been on our invoices since last Aug. I got the dates I want and it is showing on MDE but I haven't received an email or anything should I have something else?

Thanks
loonatuc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 14, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
nicmhy
Excited about Disney

nicmhy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 9
Good news!

When did you receive your vouchers? I'm a bit panicked because our first 2 weeks are off site and I'm scared in case they post them to us after we have flown over.
nicmhy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 14, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
WTP
Imagineer

So annoyed with myself! Have out it somewhere 'safe' and NO idea where I've put it! Gathered passports, drivers' licenses, tickets, voucher books, fairfx cards etc etc all together today and cannot find that voucher anywhere! Does anyone know if they'll replace it? Could kick myself, I've been so careful with everything else!
😡😡😡😡😡
Don't worry. I did take mine to Florida with me but left them in the room on the day . I was willing to go back to the resort for them but checked if this was necessary at city hall guest relations first. They told me to just turn up at the venue (it was for Wishes) at the roped off area. I told the CM that I had left my voucher at the resort and he just asked for my name. He looked on his list and waved us through. I guess fp+ will be different but for those of us who are having our preferred viewing vouchers honoured, your name will be on a list and you will get into the area
2009 - 3 weeks Disney All Stars Music *COULDN'T BE BETTER*
2010 - 2 weeks All Inclusive in Turkey *A NICE CHANGE and A NICE REST*
2011 - 2 weeks All Stars Music *TREMENDOUS TIME but not long enough*
2012 - 2 weeks All Inclusive Mexico *AWESOME*
2013 - 2 weeks POFQ July/Aug *BRILLIANT*
Now how did that happen? 2014 2 weeks July/Aug POFQ

2011 TRIPPIE INDEX
WTP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread