Notices
Additional Support Needs & DAS Help & advice

Old 12 Mar 20, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Dancingducks
Excited about Disney

Virgin now saying "Whilst Special Assistance do not have the facility to organise this ... it may be something that can be done at the point of check-in at the airport "
Dancingducks is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 20, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Dancingducks View Post
I'd love to unfortunately not sure, sons' toys, tablet, medical supplies would fit into a couple of lockers let alone our hand luggage. Need them all to keep him within his routine as much as possible
I dont think med supplies count towards hand luggage etc, and i know what you mean with toys, DD doesnt travel light! 8 soft toys and various tablets - LOL!
Old 15 Apr 20, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Dancingducks
Excited about Disney

I've asked the airlines if there is a way they can mark luggage for quicker retrieval whilst acknowledging no guarantees. I can supply professional advice confirming it would be great help. No idea of course at present when any answer will come back
Dancingducks is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 20, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Please keep us informed here if its possible as i agree it would be great help. X
Old 16 Apr 20, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
keith&carol
Imagineer

keith&carol's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Virgin put a blue tag on luggage for disabled passengers but have to say in our experience it doesn’t help.5
keith&carol is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 20, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Dancingducks
Excited about Disney

I appreciate it has been random luck wise regardless, I mighr do some big stickers anyway . Nothing ventured ...
Old 26 Apr 20, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Warkman58
Imagineer

We travel business Class and whilst you are supposed to get priority luggage, even when identified on the cases only around 50% of the tine do the cases come out early
Villa Formosa Gardens, Flights BA/Aer Lingus
20th August 2016 to 3rd September 2016,
Warkman58 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 20, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by keith&carol View Post
Virgin put a blue tag on luggage for disabled passengers but have to say in our experience it doesn’t help.5
Oh yes i remember on our first trip they did this, didnt work and didnt work with her stroller either thst wad meant to be treated as a wheelchair! They managed to lose that altogether for a while!