Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Mar 20, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannah
Apprentice Imagineer

Hannah's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile Does My Magic Holidays use BA, or just Virgin?

Thanks!
Hannah is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 20, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

I'm sure they use anyone, definitely not limited to Virgin as they looked at Tui for me once. Not sure if they'd use United etc. but pretty sure BA would be possible. They've changed their name now I think its Ever After Holidays just in case you were looking on fb for them.
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m booked with MMH for our upcoming trip. I don’t have FB but used to be able to see their FB page just by googling them so I could keep up to date with all that’s going on. I don’t now seem to be able to see it anymore it says - the link you have followed may be broken or the page removed. I don’t believe they have changed their name! ...or have they?
salmon70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by salmon70 View Post
I’m booked with MMH for our upcoming trip. I don’t have FB but used to be able to see their FB page just by googling them so I could keep up to date with all that’s going on. I don’t now seem to be able to see it anymore it says - the link you have followed may be broken or the page removed. I don’t believe they have changed their name! ...or have they?
Yes they are now called Ever After Holidays. They made the change on Friday.

OP...EAH as they will now lovingly be known on here, can use any airline from what I understand. They booked Aer Lingus for us.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks mskitty I knew nothing about it although I still can’t look them up as ‘Ever After Holidays’. I’ll just have to wait until they contact me in a few weeks as regards my upcoming trip.
salmon70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by salmon70 View Post
Thanks mskitty I knew nothing about it although I still can’t look them up as ‘Ever After Holidays’. I’ll just have to wait until they contact me in a few weeks as regards my upcoming trip.
facebook.com/everafterholidays

Here you go.

Edited at 11:49 AM.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by mskitty View Post
facebook.com/everafterholidays

Here you go.
Hi guys, indeed we have changed our name.

It is only cosmetic, and we have had this planned for a while! Nothing else has changed!

EAH is the new abbreviation

We wanted to change our name so we don't get mistaken for any other company out there, as we feel we are very different in how we work and approach things. Too many companies with the word 'Magic' in their names...

We do use all airlines btw! Most people request Virgin Atlantic or Tui (use to be Thomas Cook too).

We have some more big news in the next few weeks, everything thats happening with us we have been planning since November 2019.

The next set of big news we have been planning since June 2019 but because of the collapse of Thomas Cook, finding a new home (Under Hays Travel) and reprotecting customers holidays it really slowed things down for us!

Were trying our hardest to keep our page as positive as possible at the moment, and indeed if you dont have social media, our facebook page is public and can be accessed by anyone even if they dont have a facebook account.

I hope everyone is staying safe at home at the moment!

We are so lucky that we can all work from home over all of this!

staysafe stayhome staypositive

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
www.everafterholidays.com

Edited at 11:49 AM.
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you for confirming. The link is now working 👍🏻😊.