Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 8 Mar 20, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
shaun michsel
I want to go now!

Mobile anyone stayed here

hi, just looking to see if anyone has stayed at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Tampa Near Busch Gardens, the reviews online are so drasticslly different to each other i have it booked for three nights in july whilst doing busch gardens but is on a free camcellation deal, anyone stayed here and can give their opinion. tia
shaun michsel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 20, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

I've not stayed at that particular one, but have stayed at enough cheap motels with some fairly horrific trip advisor reviews to know that they're never as bad as the worst reviews. I've never been offered drugs, seen 'dubious characters' hanging around, felt unsafe, found 'disgusting rooms' or seen the reception staff outside smoking cannabis (strangely seems a favourite of the american reviewer).

The cheaper motels will not sparkle as much as more expensive hotels and may look a little worn around the edges, but the rooms will be large and clean, and the staff will be lovely. I'm sure you're stay will be fine.
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 20, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Rossmasa
VIP Dibber

We Stayed there 2 years ago for one night one arrival at Tampa before going to Busch gardens the Next Morning.

Was okay from what I remember Staff fine although only interaction was checking in/out, room was pretty good for the Money, Bed was very comfortable , excellent location for Busch , went to a local super market (winn dixie) and Burger King and the area seemed ok.
Caribbean Beach Resort August 2016
Coronado Springs Resort August 2014, 2015, 2017 2018, 2019 (Gran Destino)
Art Of Animation December 2021 2022
Pop Century May 2023 & Christmas New Year 2023/2024
Rossmasa is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 20, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by shaun michsel View Post
hi, just looking to see if anyone has stayed at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Tampa Near Busch Gardens, the reviews online are so drasticslly different to each other i have it booked for three nights in july whilst doing busch gardens but is on a free camcellation deal, anyone stayed here and can give their opinion. tia
I haven’t been but it’s online tripadvisor reviews are excellent. I go off the numbers rather than individual reviews (although I do read some). 88% of 907 guests rate it as excellent or very good.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List