What a fab trippie, really enjoyed reading along 🙂
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Wordsworth View Post
Thanks for your report, I just read the full thing! I too am a sucker for a pretty drink so those were my fave bits but I also enjoyed your review of Flying Fish, as it’s on my list for this next trip but the reviews before have been mixed. It’s good to hear you has such a good time.

I’m not surprised you found the DxDP overwhelming at times, it just seems so much food! I’d be scared I think LOL
Oh FF is definitely worth a visit I think. I know reviews can be mixed but the food is amazing.

And I know I’m mad but I would do DxDDP again - just because it gives you so much freedom and opportunity but I can’t see how I’d ever use every credit!
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sbuck93 View Post
Really enjoyed reading, thanks for sharing!
Thank you for reading! I’m so glad you enjoyed it
Originally Posted by Flower2603 View Post
I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed reading your food report. Thank you soooo much. Your choices were divine.
Thank you! I was so unsure I’d do a food report or complete it when I started but I loved reading others. Really pleased you enjoy reading.
Originally Posted by xuntitledx View Post
What a fab trippie, really enjoyed reading along 🙂
Aww it really was an amazing trip! Really will have to sort another one out!
Old 10 Feb 20, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I have really enjoyed catching up on your food report you have had some fantastic food and drinks. It was lovely to have a more leisurely start to your trip at Cabana Bay-I love the Christmas refillable mug!
So many fantastic meals with some great servers I’m not sure which food to comment on as it all looked delicious, the cocktails too! Its nice to read that you weren’t shoved away on terrible tables and you mainly had very good service with some extras, I love how you asked the server at Geyser point when you would be receiving the service that required any gratuity-at least he had the decency to look appalled!
Goldia’s Christmas corner showed some really beautiful trees, which was your favourite?
I hope you feel up to returning again soon, it sounds like you had a really great trip. Only 10lbs on too-a good result!
Thanks again for sharing your trip.
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I have really enjoyed catching up on your food report you have had some fantastic food and drinks. It was lovely to have a more leisurely start to your trip at Cabana Bay-I love the Christmas refillable mug!
So many fantastic meals with some great servers I’m not sure which food to comment on as it all looked delicious, the cocktails too! Its nice to read that you weren’t shoved away on terrible tables and you mainly had very good service with some extras, I love how you asked the server at Geyser point when you would be receiving the service that required any gratuity-at least he had the decency to look appalled!
Goldia’s Christmas corner showed some really beautiful trees, which was your favourite?
I hope you feel up to returning again soon, it sounds like you had a really great trip. Only 10lbs on too-a good result!
Thanks again for sharing your trip.
I loved the start at Cabana Bay and I was impressed too as it was really a reasonable price. I brought the mug home I loved it so much and still use it now

I had to many fab meals and wonderful cocktails. The service was overall so good I think the bad service at Geyser Point really stood out. It’s a shame as it’s such a lovely location!

My favourite tree was actually Wilderness Lodge. I know that might be biased as I stayed there but the little details were too cute.. little squirrels nestled in the branches just made it so unique. Close second had to be the GF tree.. that was so classy and I loved posing for pics in front of it!

I do hope I get back to Disney at some point. I have unfortunately had to cancel this years trip as I’ve had more of a decline in my health and some more investigations which have led to being diagnosed with additional conditions - I’m just trying to juggle all that with staying working plus I’d dread to think what my insurance quote would be this time!

I am weighing up perhaps another DLP trip to act as a top up or even maybe a Disney cruise but they are truly eye watering prices as a solo! I am sure things will pick up though

Thank you for reading, so glad you enjoyed it

Edited at 09:54 PM.
Old 29 Feb 20, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Not sure how I missed this one! Fantastic report, lots of lovely meals and experiences 😊 if I ever did solo, I’d have the same fear as you in restaurants, i.e. being stuck at the worst tables, but so great to see that this wasn’t the case for you at all! So sorry to read that you’ve had to cancel your next trip, I hope you manage to get another Disney trip soon. Thanks again for your wonderful report and take care 😊
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Wow, have just read this from beginning to end in one sitting!

Well done for such a great report!

I often go over solo, this year I am only having one week at Boardwalk and rented DVC, only way I could get this bucket list hotel

But am waiting patiently for April for the free dining, and for first time ever I think I will upgrade to the DDP from the QSDP as staying at POFQ.

This trip my one special meal will be Cali Grill, was so impressed I got the booking and having watched your report I cannot wait for it.

Next year I will be booking it twice as will be there for 2 weeks.

So did you spend any of your left over credits on snacks to bring home?

Sarah
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 20, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Leia77 View Post
Not sure how I missed this one! Fantastic report, lots of lovely meals and experiences 😊 if I ever did solo, I’d have the same fear as you in restaurants, i.e. being stuck at the worst tables, but so great to see that this wasn’t the case for you at all! So sorry to read that you’ve had to cancel your next trip, I hope you manage to get another Disney trip soon. Thanks again for your wonderful report and take care 😊
Aw so glad you enjoyed it!

It really was an amazing experience and I didn’t feel at all out of place for being solo

I’m sure I’ll be back there one day
Old 14 Mar 20, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disney Nanny View Post
Wow, have just read this from beginning to end in one sitting!

Well done for such a great report!

I often go over solo, this year I am only having one week at Boardwalk and rented DVC, only way I could get this bucket list hotel

But am waiting patiently for April for the free dining, and for first time ever I think I will upgrade to the DDP from the QSDP as staying at POFQ.

This trip my one special meal will be Cali Grill, was so impressed I got the booking and having watched your report I cannot wait for it.

Next year I will be booking it twice as will be there for 2 weeks.

So did you spend any of your left over credits on snacks to bring home?

Sarah
Oh CG brunch is such a fab way to spend some time. It really is wonderful food and such a nice atmosphere.

I did use leftovers on some snacks to bring home and I bought a couple of meals for families who were so surprised which was lovely.

I definitely love solo travel!
Old 27 Apr 20, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
CosmicGirl
Apprentice Imagineer

Excellent report! And we must've been at California Grill for brunch at the same time .
CosmicGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List