Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 14 Mar 20, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
iang27
Getting Excited

Mobile Is the Klook person around ?

My flight and car were booked through BA so it is classed as a package so if this isn’t sorted by mid July I should be offered a different date or refund by BA.

But, my 14 day tickets for Universal and SeaWorld Parks were purchased through Klook who say the tickets are non refundable but these are exceptional curcumstances.
I know the Klook member is on here so do you know how we stand if our trip is cancelled.
I’m sure many more of this group are wondering the same thing.

Will Universal and Seaworld allow these tickets to be used in 2021 if we paid any prospective price increase for next year.
Or do you have to claim off our holiday insurance or credit card provider ?

We cannot travel outside the summer holidays as my wife is stuck to those dates with working in a school.
iang27 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 20, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
minimum77
Very Serious Dibber

Im same as you, uni and seaworldtickets so I'm interested in an answer too. Surely klook should refund or exchange for 2021 tickets. Especially when we are asked for travel dates when we book.
minimum77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 20, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Have a look at my thread here

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1164348
Old 15 Mar 20, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
CinemaMan
Apprentice Imagineer

I was in same predicament with my Universal Tickets so i e-mailed them asking was it possible to get them refunded and was quoted

" "Thank you for reaching out to KLOOK Support.

We're sorry to hear that your travel plans were affected due to an unforeseen situation.
Regarding your inquiry for 31033 - Universal Orlando™ 2 or 3 Park Explorer Ticket booking number ********, since the park is currently closed, we will provide you a refund. However, kindly note that once this booking is canceled, the promo code you used will be forfeited. Also, a gentle reminder that this voucher is valid on any day within 2020. Therefore, kindly reply to us for confirmation so we can further assist you with your request. Thank you."

Have now replied saying that i would like the refund and am awaiting their reply and hopefully the refund promised.
Old 16 Mar 20, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
iang27
Getting Excited

Mobile

At least they are being reasonable considering the circumstances.
I can understand them saying no refunds if someone just decides not to go but this situation is unique.
I am just keeping hold of mine just now as my holiday isn’t until July/Aug so maybe things calm down by then but if everywhere is still closed with no flights then a refund would help.
iang27 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 20, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
minimum77
Very Serious Dibber

I've had a reply asking for proof of flight cancellation so I'll need to wait until May for a refund.
minimum77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 20, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

We have annual passes so will probably end up having to renew them for next year. But I purchased 14 universal tickets for my mum and dd (didn’t need a ticket last year) with klook.
Same as others would be happy if we can use them next year and just pay the difference for price increase etc.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List