Go Back   theDIBB - Disney With A British Accent > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Tickets
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice
Unread 17 Mar 20, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
highlander447
Imagineer

highlander447's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
Travelrepublic

Hi just had an email from Travelrepublic telling me they had cancelled my SW all day dining passes and they where issuing a credit note vaild for 6 months, I have sent a reply stating no thank you I'll take my cash back thanks as seriously 6 months not exactly a long time to use credit
highlander447 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Granddaughters First Trip
Unread 17 Mar 20, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Mary A
Imagineer

Mary A's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I've had the same email for DC booking and have requested a refund too

First visit 1989, last visit March 19. Next holiday Washington, Key West & Orlando May 20. Planning Hawaii for March 21
Mary A is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 20, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
highlander447
Imagineer

highlander447's Reviews
unbelievably they are intending to take my money on the 28th march for hotel and issue me a credit note for that booking
highlander447 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 17 Mar 20, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by highlander447 View Post
unbelievably they are intending to take my money on the 28th march for hotel and issue me a credit note for that booking
Exactly the same for me for the 1st April. I have contacted them daily for 4 days asking that they do not take the payment - all I have had in response is automated emails saying they will take the payment tomorrow and then the email tonight saying that they will issue a credit note for six months! Credit card company cannot stop them taking the payment but advised me to claim consequential loss. I will never book with them again as I feel they are not being fair!
Unread 17 Mar 20, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
highlander447
Imagineer

highlander447's Reviews
Originally Posted by Twinklestar1 View Post
Exactly the same for me for the 1st April. I have contacted them daily for 4 days asking that they do not take the payment - all I have had in response is automated emails saying they will take the payment tomorrow and then the email tonight saying that they will issue a credit note for six months! Credit card company cannot stop them taking the payment but advised me to claim consequential loss. I will never book with them again as I feel they are not being fair!
not great I still have 10 days till payment due and in T&C can cancel although they can charge me 40 admin fee
Unread 17 Mar 20, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Kokey77
I want to go now!

I've had the same email for our space centre tickets and also requested a refund as 6 months credit is of no use to us. No response yet...
Kokey77 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 20, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

They are not responding to any communications but continuing to take monies 😡
Unread 21 Mar 20, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyGirl86
Excited about Disney

DisneyGirl86's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 14
I have the same issue with my holiday I have booked with them. Final payment due on 8th April, a holiday which I cannot take! No way of stopping them taking my money off credit card and then theyll offer me a credit note?! Ive tried for days to contact them too but no responses by any method. Disgraceful

I dont see how they can still be taking our money for holidays thats have been cancelled by FCO/airlines etc? Is there nothing we can do?

Edited at 01:55 PM.
DisneyGirl86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
well we would have been going...