Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Mar 20, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen J
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
We’ve just watched the TV series Flesh & Blood and I would love to see those white cliffs and beaches where it was filmed.
Flesh and Blood was filmed in Eastbourne and Normans Bay. There was a scene at Birling Gap Cafe, and a scene on the beach in front of the Seven Sisters Cliffs. I love Eastbourne, we go there regularly, we always stay on Sovereign Harbour. We are supposed to going there for the Airbourne week in August, fingers crossed.
Old 29 Mar 20, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

I’d love to go back to Whitby, it’s one of my favourite places from childhood.

I’d also love to do a day in the lakes or a night there in a lodge with a hot tub.

I’ve only ever visited Edinburgh in Scotland so I would like to see more there too.

I love uk breaks, we have so many lovely places.
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Jack Daniel's
VIP Dibber

Might seem a bit daft to some but we are doing is each time we say it wish we could do’ or ‘once this is over we will’ we write it on a post it note and pop it into a vase. We will then be kept busy fulfilling the post it notes once this all over!
2013 Aulani / Disneyland Hotel
2010/13/16/17/18/19 DLRP
2009 POR 2008 POR
2007 Caribbean Beach Resort
2004 Orlando International Resort Int` Drive
1994 Holiday Inn Int` Drive
1993 Comfort Inn 1992 Continental Plaza
1991 Howard Johnston 1990 Holiday Inn Int` Drive
Jack Daniel's is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Southwold in Suffolk. Love sitting on the pier on a sunny day and just chilling.
Old 30 Mar 20, 06:07 AM  
Link to this Post

A couple of places I was thinking of anyway are Pembrokeshire and Northumberland. I haven’t been to either before but they look like places I will enjoy. I would like to rent a cottage and take the two dogs (and DH).
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
MichelleS
Imagineer

I would like to go to the beamish museum and also visit the Lake District.

1996 Music - 2004 Sports - 2006 Movies & POR - 2007 Loews Miami Beach & Buena Vista Palace
2008 Fairfield Inn / St Augustine / POR - 2011 Springhill Suites LBV
Aug 2022 Disney All Stars (with Grandchildren)
MichelleS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

Every summer my now adult daughter, me and the dog go on a girly camping trip, so would love to carry on that tradition - was hoping this year to go to the Peak district
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 20, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MichelleS View Post
I would like to go to the beamish museum and also visit the Lake District.
we live literally 10 mins away & have annual pass as its a great place for walk on a nice day

hey are building a 50's town currently assumed to be ready this summer but imagine its all on hold for now

still a great place for a bit of history you can actually walk about in

OP really looking forward to going to Bamburgh parking up walking down the beach to Seahouses Fish & Chips then walk back
novocastrian is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 20, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
kellyreathomps
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
we live literally 10 mins away & have annual pass as its a great place for walk on a nice day

hey are building a 50's town currently assumed to be ready this summer but imagine its all on hold for now

still a great place for a bit of history you can actually walk about in

OP really looking forward to going to Bamburgh parking up walking down the beach to Seahouses Fish & Chips then walk back
We live in North Shields so about 25 mins away from Beamish and with our yearly pass go probably every 3 weeks ( you pay once and don't need to pay again, it was only £44 for2 adults and one child). We are so close to lovely beaches and really can't wait to go again, I think when you live close to something you sometimes take them for granted x
kellyreathomps is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 20, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

Chester/Edinburgh/Twycross Zoos and Highland Wildlife Park - we have a family membership with Chester and this allows us to visit multiple other places hence this list. I fancy a road trip...
West Beach Caravan Park, Hopeman, Scotland - beautiful, walk along the beach in the evening and watch the dolphins playing in the Moray Firth/North Sea...