Notices

View Poll Results: would you pay for seat selection
Yes because I have young children 124 17.01%
Yes we are adults and we like to sit together 370 50.75%
No we are adults and don't mind sitting apart if that happens 160 21.95%
No we have young children but laws mean that they will be sat nearby anyway 75 10.29%
Voters: 729. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10 Oct 18, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa123wm View Post
Not enough options - my reasons aren’t on there.
Provide other options and I will add any suggestions lol..Out to school run now so will add it later
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
For the sake of the poll, anyone above 11 can be an adult so just vote adult not bothered if we get split up lol
teenage girl im happy to pay to sit away from her for long haul
novocastrian is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by coggie View Post
Has Mickey House given permission for this poll...there may be repercussions 😂
'I don't answer to no man' lol
Or mouse for that matter lol

Edited at 02:50 PM.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

I always say I won’t as it’s extra expense and we are all adults, but then I cave in and pay as I stress we won’t be sitting together 😀

I haven’t paid to sit on our National Express coach together to and from the airport, even though that was only a few pounds. The rest of the family persuaded me that we would be fine, we go next weekend and I’m starting to worry 😂
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Smithkfs
Imagineer

Mobile

I travel solo and pay becasue I like to sit at the back of the plane. I feel less squashed in and more at ease (not a fan of flying)

Kath x

Disney All Stars Movies Resort - 2006
Disney Pop Century Resort - 2007
Disney All Stars Sports Resort - 2010
Disney POFQ - 2013
- Smithy Goes Solo - Sept 2013 - Trip Report
Disney Pop Century Resort - 2015 - Disney and Me - Sept 15 - Trip Report
Smithkfs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

I need an option for “depends on the situation”. For example, I’m flying to New York with my other half next month for my birthday and we have paid for seat selection because it’s my birthday and I didn’t want to spend such a long flight alone.

But I’ve just returned from Gran Canaria with my mum (flew with tui) and we didn’t book seats. It’s only 4 hours and I wasn’t too fussed. They did sit us together coming back and on the way out they sat us at across the aisle from each other. We’ve just booked another trip with Ryanair to Belfast in December and won’t be paying to book those seats either!
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
sw16
Apprentice Imagineer

How about an option for would prefer to sit together but refused to give the airline any extra money!

Edited at 04:07 PM.
sw16 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by klr15 View Post
I need an option for “depends on the situation”. For example, I’m flying to New York with my other half next month for my birthday and we have paid for seat selection because it’s my birthday and I didn’t want to spend such a long flight alone.

But I’ve just returned from Gran Canaria with my mum (flew with tui) and we didn’t book seats. It’s only 4 hours and I wasn’t too fussed. They did sit us together coming back and on the way out they sat us at across the aisle from each other. We’ve just booked another trip with Ryanair to Belfast in December and won’t be paying to book those seats either!
In that case vote for what you would usually do excluding special occasions Hope you enjoy your birthday trip
Old 10 Oct 18, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
In that case vote for what you would usually do excluding special occasions Hope you enjoy your birthday trip
I did! thank you!
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sw16 View Post
How about an option for would prefer to sit together but refused to give the airline ant extra money!
That's a no then..I don't think any of us really want to sit apart (apart from those with teenage daughters )This is whether you pay because sitting together is so important you are willing to pay these charges or whether you don't pay as you refuse to because of principle