Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Your pool time sounds delightful and well deserved! Fancy a roller coaster passing by you at the pool - sounds fab. I remember that ride being so uncomfortable i thought your boys may say that! Nothing to the Florida ones, but fab experience.

Shake shack sounds yummy. How were your cake boss cakes? The ones we had in Times Square a few years back were soooo disappointing x
Their faces when they came off that roller coaster was so funny. They did enjoy it though

I didn't actually try one Michelle, the boys ate theirs in about 2 seconds and Poppy said her's was good it was a cheesecake i think? She said it was quite rich and Hayden finished it off! They were quite expensive for what they were!
Xx
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

The Venetian looks fantastic-it’s amazing to think a hotel looks like that especially with a canal. I bet pool time was welcome after all your walking.

I don’t think I’d fancy the roller coaster myself but a great experience for the boys.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 20, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
The Venetian looks fantastic-it’s amazing to think a hotel looks like that especially with a canal. I bet pool time was welcome after all your walking.

I don’t think I’d fancy the roller coaster myself but a great experience for the boys.
Some of those resorts are just unreal it's hard to believe that you're walking around a hotel!

It wasn't for me but the boys loved it
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 20, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Another great day Julia. We loved the Venetian too, we wanted to go on the Gondola rides but I remember them being wildly overpriced!
I'm glad you all got some pool time, I think you needed it by now after your jam packed couple of days.
I can't believe you can get married on the roller coaster, that's crazy . Glad the boys got to ride it though, there's not a chance in hell you'd get me on that thing

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 20, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Another great day Julia. We loved the Venetian too, we wanted to go on the Gondola rides but I remember them being wildly overpriced!
I'm glad you all got some pool time, I think you needed it by now after your jam packed couple of days.
I can't believe you can get married on the roller coaster, that's crazy . Glad the boys got to ride it though, there's not a chance in hell you'd get me on that thing
I wasn't sure of the price of the Gondola's Alicia but I can imagine they'd be quite costly. We'd visited Venice a couple of summers ago and had rode a gondola there so didn't feel the need to do this one. It did look fun though.
I can't think for the life of me who would want to get married on there the boys said it was a bit uncomfortable!
I suppose that anything goes in Las Vegas
Old 8 Feb 20, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Another fabulous day... I love your photos around the Venetian - I really want to stay there Well deserved rest around the pool after all of the walking. Your Shake Shack burgers look good, and it must have been nice sitting watching everything light up at night.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 20, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Another fabulous day... I love your photos around the Venetian - I really want to stay there Well deserved rest around the pool after all of the walking. Your Shake Shack burgers look good, and it must have been nice sitting watching everything light up at night.
I do hope you manage to stay there Lynda but if not you can always visit like we did.
It was a lovely night, I know it probably wasn't the best lace to sit what with all the car fumes and other but we enjoyed our time
Old 3 Mar 20, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Another great day exploring the hotels, the theming is so good. Pleased you managed to get a bit of pool time. I wondered if you might try out the coaster-good job you asked about the discount, $25 each seems crazy!
We stayed at the Bellagio but I think the Venetian was definitely on my to stay list, it was beautiful to walk around. Did you notice how much it was to ride on the gondolas?
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Another great day exploring the hotels, the theming is so good. Pleased you managed to get a bit of pool time. I wondered if you might try out the coaster-good job you asked about the discount, $25 each seems crazy!
We stayed at the Bellagio but I think the Venetian was definitely on my to stay list, it was beautiful to walk around. Did you notice how much it was to ride on the gondolas?
Would love to stay at either of the ones you mentioned as they looked so fancy.

Sorry I can't recall? I think it was more expensive for us as we would pay per person whereas in Venice we paid 80 euros for the gondola? Sorry i don't think that's much help
Old 1 Jul 20, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Another great day!
I love Shake Shack! Their cheese & bacon fries and frozen custards/milkshakes are immense!
I always remember on mine and Matt's first trip to Vegas, I bought a fro-yo at one of the weighed places and it cost $22! Jeepers! I've never made that mistake again lol.
Glad you enjoyed Vegas - even if you don't go back, it's a tick in the box!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List