Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 18 Mar 20, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Mobile

Disney released some good offers for Americans, they want money in and people coming back

Hopefully soon they release next years offer
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 20, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by rafjen View Post
I wonder if free dining release will be delayed until things stabilize
I spoke with a Disney CM on Monday regarding our holiday this year and she did say that she expected the new offers to be released in early April.

We shall wait and see.
Old 18 Mar 20, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
DougTemplar
Chilling at Carribean Beach

DougTemplar's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Lets hope the pound recovers otherwise the offers will be very expensive.
DougTemplar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 20, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I'm wondering whether to book for next year just for me at POR if free dining is included so I can secure it with the deposit. We are supposed to be going this summer but I'd rather lose my £50 deposit on next year if this year is not cancelled than miss out on what we would want to rearrange for next year.
Does that makes sense?
We are with virgin this year but could not go any other time than the summer holidays as my daughter will be (hopefully) be taking gcses next year and I have to work Christmas as I'm a nurse.
If book direct with disney and add flights later.
Any input appreciated.
Thanks.

Helen.
hjanea46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 20, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannah
Apprentice Imagineer

Hannah's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
I spoke with a Disney CM on Monday regarding our holiday this year and she did say that she expected the new offers to be released in early April.

We shall wait and see.
I spoke to a travel agent today who said free dining should be released 2nd April, though didn't say any more specifics.
Hannah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 20, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
pdcdad
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’m going to be positive and if free dining is offered book it and take the chance of loosing the deposit. The more difficult decision will be booking flights when the time comes but hopefully there will be a better idea of how things are by then. Planning very end of August beginning of September 2021
pdcdad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 20, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
BeautyAndTheTwe
Swimming at the All Star Resort

We're meant to be going early July this year with the free dining offer, but thinking about postponing to next year now. I really hope the offer comes out early April as we're due to make our final payment then and would like to price up with free dining before final payment has to be made, as they won't offer free dining with the new dates for next year. Fingers crossed it's soon!
BeautyAndTheTwe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 20, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
bronny
VIP Dibber

I expect the dates and resorts to be far more restricted than previous years. I think that all free dining will end by late August/Early September as they will it need incentives to book over the actual anniversary. Prices are far higher for next year and after everything that’s happened this year I expect they will be trying to claw money back.
POFQ December 2016
POFQ and Eagle Pointe - Sep 2018
Briar Grove villa, Hard Rock, wilderness lodge and Miami twice Christmas 2019

bronny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 20, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
princess boo
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by hjanea46 View Post
I'm wondering whether to book for next year just for me at POR if free dining is included so I can secure it with the deposit. We are supposed to be going this summer but I'd rather lose my £50 deposit on next year if this year is not cancelled than miss out on what we would want to rearrange for next year.
Does that makes sense?
We are with virgin this year but could not go any other time than the summer holidays as my daughter will be (hopefully) be taking gcses next year and I have to work Christmas as I'm a nurse.
If book direct with disney and add flights later.
Any input appreciated.
Thanks.
This exactly what I'm thinking of doing. I'm worried that if we have to cancel this summer's stay there will be no availability for next August.
Old 30 Mar 20, 07:12 AM  
Link to this Post
dozy
Imagineer

dozy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
we are hoping for the end of may next year
3 adults and 1 teenager

it is 10 years since we were last there and hoping for free dining -
we were thinking of just staying for 5 nights onsite as the boys (Hubby and 2ds, one is an adult) are dying for starwars

hoping to try the ts dining plan too

thinking of moderate resort like pofq or CB
but if there is not much difference in upgrading to ts dining and staying in delux with TS included it might work for us

fingers crossed

anyone any idea it would be to upgrade to TS from QS please?

stay safe everyone

dozy does de west... vegas baby
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=886432
dozy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List