Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 Jun 17, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dublingirl View Post
We were on that flight too!
It was a good flight even though I spent all of it in a panic that the wing would fall off or something
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 17, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tadshome View Post
We are flying upper. Dad really wanted the experience of sitting at the bar 🍷Fingers crossed that we do not get Tinkerbell 😊
To be honest tads, it's a small two stool area with a few bottles lined up behind where you see the staff member in the photo. Staff don't man the bar the whole time, they're too busy. On the night flight, once dinner is done and dusted, they turn all lights off in the UC cabin as most want to sleep, or try to!

Old 7 Jun 17, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
covgirl
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by The Hardys View Post
is there anyway u can find out in advance what aircraft is due to fly ur route on ur day?
Not majorly in advance but if you have the app flight radar you could keep a close eye on the VA departures that day and it will tell you the reg of the plane, only then could you find out, and hope you see that it's departed to another destination

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney
covgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 17, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post
tadshome
Apprentice Imagineer

tadshome's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
To be honest tads, it's a small two stool area with a few bottles lined up behind where you see the staff member in the photo. Staff don't man the bar the whole time, they're too busy. On the night flight, once dinner is done and dusted, they turn all lights off in the UC cabin as most want to sleep, or try to!

Thank you, on my dads wish list is having a drink at the bar on a flight... hopefully he will be able to do so.
Old 7 Jun 17, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
IlDivoette
Imagineer

IlDivoette's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by tadshome View Post
Thank you, on my dads wish list is having a drink at the bar on a flight... hopefully he will be able to do so.
I have booked UC as a suprise for my DH for our 25th Wedding Anniversary, and I know it's not that important I suppose, but you feel like you want everything that's available. I think I would quite like to sit up there too.

That's a great photo by the way.

Highlands Reserve-03/West Haven-04/Calabay Park-06/Aviana-07/Legacy Park-08/Watersong & HRH-10
Marco Island 12/SSR 12/Lake Berkley12 / PBH 2015 / SSR 2015 / Solterra 2015 / YC 2018
IlDivoette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 17, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Personally we never sat at the bar, it was far nicer asking flight attendant for a drink and it being brought to you. I was drinking wine and it was never a problem for them to bring me a refill. I always had a separate glass of water for every glass of wine.
Mazbar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 17, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Redsnapper
Imagineer

Currently a 14% chance of getting this aircraft on the VS15 flight and 10% for VS 28.

Edited at 06:06 PM.
Redsnapper is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 17, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Elise79
Imagineer

We flew to MCO on Tinker Bell on 28 May in Economy and had touch screen IFE. I know it was touch screen as DD looked for a handset and there wasn't one.

There wasn't as many games as on the others in the fleet but didn't notice a lack of films or TV programs.
Elise79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 17, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
tadshome
Apprentice Imagineer

tadshome's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Redsnapper View Post
Currently a 14% chance of getting this aircraft on the VS15 flight and 10% for VS 28.
I am on the VS49, what are the chances of it being on that route please?
Old 7 Jun 17, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
IlDivoette
Imagineer

IlDivoette's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Mazbar View Post
Personally we never sat at the bar, it was far nicer asking flight attendant for a drink and it being brought to you. I was drinking wine and it was never a problem for them to bring me a refill. I always had a separate glass of water for every glass of wine.
Good plan, i'd be making good use of the bed otherwise!

Highlands Reserve-03/West Haven-04/Calabay Park-06/Aviana-07/Legacy Park-08/Watersong & HRH-10
Marco Island 12/SSR 12/Lake Berkley12 / PBH 2015 / SSR 2015 / Solterra 2015 / YC 2018
IlDivoette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List