Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Jun 19, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
Your as lucky as me MH, I was emailed the other day to be told I had secretly been videotaped whilst wrestling with my clothes off with a man and if I didn’t pay their demands they would send the video to my entire contact list 🙄
I hope no one was eating their lunch when they received it.
That's so funny 😂😂
Old 20 Jun 19, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
fizzypop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyStacey View Post
It's your lucky day MH.

I received an email yesterday informing me of a refund for my TV License for a total of £236.56
All I have to do to claim my refund is enter my credit/debit card details.
So easy!

I had exactly the same, how careless are we for overpaying ...
fizzypop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Minnie18 View Post
I have had texts this week from Argos saying my package will only be delivered if I click the link and put my details in for Yodel 🙄😳

Thats amazing since I don't shop at Argos!
ooops my bad I forgot a client had bought me something from Argos 😳 Anyhoo it arrived today safe and sound😊
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
MH

We come from a very unlucky family, in the past several years, we have lost so many distant relatives to dreadful car accidents in Nigeria, South Africa and New York. I decided to reply and donate all the monies left to me ( Millions, don't you know ) to Interpol, to investigate these car crashes in which so many of my kinfolk have died. I am sure its a conspiracy theory to wipe out the TInk Clan from existence, `probably by Captain Hook.

Despite my generosity, not one email I have sent has been responded to, which I find quite rude
Tinkers, my thoughts are with you for the trauma you have suffered.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
billabong
A Guest at All-Stars

Got a phone call yesterday saying I owed Tax and to press 1 to speak to an inspector, The message was recorded with a American accent. Dident know HMRC had moved to US.
billabong is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

You guys are lucky , the only messages I get are you are being taken to court by hmrc and my broadband is going to be cut off in an hour.
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
I wish I was this lucky
Apparently there’s a case been opened against me for tax fraud and if I don’t call them there will be a warrant issued for my arrest 🤣🤣
There has been a story about this in South Wales press. Don't know how this particular scams work, but when people are phoning back on this one they are ending up going through to members of staff at the National Assembly for Wales.

Apparently apart from the upset caused to the people who are getting this message, it is causing a great deal of stress and confusion for the random staff members who are picking up the call and don't (quite rightly) know diddly...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Gev
Imagineer

MH, give us your bank details and we’ll look after it for you?
Old 20 Jun 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Labboy View Post
You guys are lucky , the only messages I get are you are being taken to court by hmrc and my broadband is going to be cut off in an hour.
This is me too. I am quite offended that I am not as lucky as all the other dibbers. What is the world coming to when we are not all treated equally in these windfall cases? Where is my long lost rich royal relative? I am poised with my bank account details ready to hand them over.
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dizzy
Very Serious Dibber

Oh this has reminded me to transfer £5000 to this really lovely man that I have been speaking to over the Internet. He has had such a hard time of late and desperately wants to see his son who he hasn’t seen for the past 5 years because he lives the other side of the country to him. This man and I have been speaking for the past 3 weeks and he has told me how very much he loves me and tells me we will have a beautiful life together - once I have transferred the money.
2013 - OKW - 20th Anniversary
2019 - 4 week Big Birthday Bonanza
Disney Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List