Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Feb 20, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs-Weasley
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Is there anything you can’t wear? I’m looking to get a T-shirt but the face on it is a little bit scary.
Mrs-Weasley is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

We have used these costumes a couple of years now, we usually get people asking to have their photos taken with us. In fact we had a photo done with a group of around 20 Japanese tourists last year!

One day DH and I might grow up and act our ages

Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Mamie Baldwin
VIP Dibber

Mobile

[QUOTE=Stichisbest;14305486]To those who have been in the past or those planning on going. What did you wear?

This was us last year!

Mamie Baldwin is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mrs-Weasley View Post
Is there anything you can’t wear? I’m looking to get a T-shirt but the face on it is a little bit scary.
Yes there are rules about what you can’t wear. For adults, full length gowns, capes beyond the waist, masks. The usual rules about tops with offensive slogans, I would be cautious about wearing a scary T-shirt if it could be construed as offensive.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Target had loads of Halloween themed t-shirts when we were there in September so I bought a vest top with pumpkins on, went down a treat
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneyleo
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Last time we just did personalised t shirts
Think next time we will dress up. We fancy doing villains theme.
Disneyleo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

There is always a real mix of things, I think we got our Halloween costumes from eBay last time definitely bought in the summer months so always lots available on there.
Old 26 Feb 20, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by janeywaney View Post

We have used these costumes a couple of years now, we usually get people asking to have their photos taken with us. In fact we had a photo done with a group of around 20 Japanese tourists last year!

One day DH and I might grow up and act our ages

Jane
Best ever

Disney332
Old 29 Feb 20, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

Mobile

I brought a nice pumpkin dress to wear, but in the end 31 October was boiling hot and I couldn’t wear it, I wore shorts and vest in the end! Even at 11pm it was 28 degrees! I don’t know how people wear fancy dress unless it’s nice and cool!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 20, 07:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Chilli-pepper
Imagineer

A good few years ago we went there was a mixture of attire from normal clothes, to just T-shirts to full on themed costumes- my Husband, Daughter and I , (I think she was about 20) and all dressed up in Halloween costumes.

IMO wearing the costumes really made the evening for us it was a great laugh and generally something we would never really do and took us of our comfort zone, but we had a blast. People kept stopping us to have photos taken which was really odd.

Some really when to town with their costumes and looked amazing.

Edited at 09:53 AM.
Chilli-pepper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List