Old 30 Dec 19, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by arosiem View Post
Hope the beta blockers help you - I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!xx
We did thanks, hope you did too x

Originally Posted by Floridadreams View Post
I’m in shock that it’s now less than 6 weeks away too! It really has come around quickly! I also really must update my pre-trip report, but hopefully I’ll have more time for that after New Year.
Thanks for the tips. I don’t think I can book fps working backwards though as we’re offsite. I think I have to do them one day at a time as each day reaches the 30 day mark unfortunately! But I will see what we can do
Ahhh yes with offsite you can only book one at a time can't you Darn it. Keep checking each day coming up to your 30 days as I managed to secure ours in May about 2 weeks before we were due to! I guess the best advice would be to try and secure your FP's for later in the day as you may have more chance of securing them. Have you got everything sorted now? Xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 19, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Ahhh yes with offsite you can only book one at a time can't you Darn it. Keep checking each day coming up to your 30 days as I managed to secure ours in May about 2 weeks before we were due to! I guess the best advice would be to try and secure your FP's for later in the day as you may have more chance of securing them. Have you got everything sorted now? Xx
That’s a good idea re doing later in the day, I hadn’t thought of that. I think we can book from around 14th Jan or so (we’re not at Disney until 13th February) so I’ll keep checking from as soon as we have our tickets. I paid for them over Christmas so should get them soon after New Year and can then link them to the account. I have been looking at the latest fastpass availability chart on here and it seems a few of the things we want we should be able to get at 30 days out. I’m going to dig out my plans again after New Year and start to pull together our ideas so I know what my main targets are. Splash Mountain, Test Track and... cannot remember but maybe the water ride in Pandora (?) are closed whilst we are there so that takes them off. But then also makes competition for the other rides higher! We’ll see what happens!
How are your plans coming along? I hope you are feeling better since sorting out some medication and you managed to enjoy your Christmas break x
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 19, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Just finished getting up to date fisrtly super congratulations on the first, Really sorry to hear about your health complications I really hope that things sort themselves out quickly so you can enjoy all these amazing plans you have made
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 19, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridadreams View Post
That’s a good idea re doing later in the day, I hadn’t thought of that. I think we can book from around 14th Jan or so (we’re not at Disney until 13th February) so I’ll keep checking from as soon as we have our tickets. I paid for them over Christmas so should get them soon after New Year and can then link them to the account. I have been looking at the latest fastpass availability chart on here and it seems a few of the things we want we should be able to get at 30 days out. I’m going to dig out my plans again after New Year and start to pull together our ideas so I know what my main targets are. Splash Mountain, Test Track and... cannot remember but maybe the water ride in Pandora (?) are closed whilst we are there so that takes them off. But then also makes competition for the other rides higher! We’ll see what happens!
How are your plans coming along? I hope you are feeling better since sorting out some medication and you managed to enjoy your Christmas break x
Hopefully they arrive soon, just remember to link them before FP day to save the hassle on hte day You'll have to let me know how you get on, I'll keep everything crossed for you.

They aren't too bad, I need to change some of the plans because BTM is closed during our stay now, I still need to make the snack list which I'm hoping to crack on with this afternoon.

I'm still waiting for the new consultant appointment as they sent the request for the results to the wrong surgery hoping to chase these up next week x

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
Just finished getting up to date fisrtly super congratulations on the first, Really sorry to hear about your health complications I really hope that things sort themselves out quickly so you can enjoy all these amazing plans you have made
Thanks lovely, I really appreciate it. I do too, once the consultant has the results and we get a plan of action I'm going to ask about the trip. We need to pay it off in February so I'm hoping we can have some sort of answer before then, as the last thing I want to do is pay it off then find out we can't go! X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 20, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Still haven't made the snack list but I did check our Hard Rock reservation yesterday and it's dropped in price again, so I've cancelled and rebooked again. So far since booking it we've saved £40, it's not much but better in our pockets than theirs X
Old 5 Jan 20, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Love reading your pre trip report! May as well keep saving money on the hotel better for it to be in your pocket than theirs! Have you decided on your fastpasses yet? I’m still waiting for park hours to come out so we can start planning each day!
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
Love reading your pre trip report! May as well keep saving money on the hotel better for it to be in your pocket than theirs! Have you decided on your fastpasses yet? I’m still waiting for park hours to come out so we can start planning each day!
Thanks for reading It definitely is. I have a spreadsheet of our FP's but I need to edit them a little as BTM is closed for most of our trip.

Hopefully they will be released soon, I think ours was about 200 days before? Just keep an eye out on the park hours in case they change xx
Old 5 Jan 20, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
MikeH23
Very Serious Dibber

MikeH23's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Hi Kelly hope you are keeping well & a Happy New Year 🥳 I’ve not been on here much lately as we still don’t have anything planned & although I feel I should keep up to date on here I do struggle with it. Glad your plans are coming together it looks like we not returning until Oct/Nov next year but will definitely be for 3 weeks again! Also had a quick look at your YouTube channel well done for that & looking forward to your breakfast at GF vlog in case we are in the background somewhere!
MikeH23 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MikeH23 View Post
Hi Kelly hope you are keeping well & a Happy New Year 🥳 I’ve not been on here much lately as we still don’t have anything planned & although I feel I should keep up to date on here I do struggle with it. Glad your plans are coming together it looks like we not returning until Oct/Nov next year but will definitely be for 3 weeks again! Also had a quick look at your YouTube channel well done for that & looking forward to your breakfast at GF vlog in case we are in the background somewhere!
Happy new year Mike, hope you all had a lovely Christmas too So nice to see you again! I know what you mean, I felt a little like that after our trip in May ... probably why we ended up booking this next one but on the plus side Mr Grump has the bug and is already talking about doing a Disney cruise with a villa next time (possibly 2021 if not definitely 2022)

3 weeks will be amazing, I wish we'd been able to manage 3 weeks but with the kids and school and the way Chris's weddings have fallen we've managed 19 nights.

October/November is definitely the best time ... I'll keep an eye out for your trip details!

Thanks for taking a look in fact we can't believe people would want to actually watch what we're up to We're by no means professionals, in fact I hate doing it I've told Mr Grump, he's going to have to be the one to do the talking as I just don't like it at all.

I haven't been through the footage from 1900 Park Fare yet, but I'll be sure to look out for you. I think Chris is hoping to have that vlog up this week Xx
Old 5 Jan 20, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Happy new year Mike, hope you all had a lovely Christmas too So nice to see you again! I know what you mean, I felt a little like that after our trip in May ... probably why we ended up booking this next one but on the plus side Mr Grump has the bug and is already talking about doing a Disney cruise with a villa next time (possibly 2021 if not definitely 2022)

3 weeks will be amazing, I wish we'd been able to manage 3 weeks but with the kids and school and the way Chris's weddings have fallen we've managed 19 nights.

October/November is definitely the best time ... I'll keep an eye out for your trip details!

Thanks for taking a look in fact we can't believe people would want to actually watch what we're up to We're by no means professionals, in fact I hate doing it I've told Mr Grump, he's going to have to be the one to do the talking as I just don't like it at all.

I haven't been through the footage from 1900 Park Fare yet, but I'll be sure to look out for you. I think Chris is hoping to have that vlog up this week Xx
We took some videos to post on you tube and still haven't got around to it lol... What is your you tube channel name so I can check your videos out?
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List