Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 5 Nov 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
If it had been in May and nearer to Orlando then we would have gone

If you did want to go to a WWE event then NXT does regular shows at Full Sail University, although your girls might be a bit too young for NXT. My 7 year old nephew did enjoy a show they did in Coventry though, the crowd at NXT tends to be a bit older.
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 19, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Beth, hope you don’t mind me hopping on; you seem to have loads of knowledge! We’re going in August and my girls are into Wrestling (will be 13 and 9), do you know what we should try to see? Which social media channels should I be keeping an eye on, please?
DLP DCR - 2009
squishy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 19, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by squishy View Post
Beth, hope you don’t mind me hopping on; you seem to have loads of knowledge! We’re going in August and my girls are into Wrestling (will be 13 and 9), do you know what we should try to see? Which social media channels should I be keeping an eye on, please?
Of course I don’t mind! Always happy to talk Holidays and wrestling

Summerslam will be in Boston on 23rd August 2020 so Smackdown, NXT and Raw will be in Boston that weekend too. You might drop lucky and get a Raw, Smackdown or live event in Orlando before or after though but that won’t be announced for a while yet.

NXT is based at Full Sail University, Orlando and there are multiple shows each week. Tickets are quite cheap too.

I find Twitter is the best place for ticket announcements and also wwe.com.

Raw and Smackdown is being filmed in Manchester on Friday and there’s still tickets available
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 19, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
Of course I don’t mind! Always happy to talk Holidays and wrestling

Summerslam will be in Boston on 23rd August 2020 so Smackdown, NXT and Raw will be in Boston that weekend too. You might drop lucky and get a Raw, Smackdown or live event in Orlando before or after though but that won’t be announced for a while yet.

NXT is based at Full Sail University, Orlando and there are multiple shows each week. Tickets are quite cheap too.

I find Twitter is the best place for ticket announcements and also wwe.com.

Raw and Smackdown is being filmed in Manchester on Friday and there’s still tickets available
Thank you, Beth! I’ll keep an eye on those things, so much to keep abreast of when you know very little about it! Manchester filming would be exciting, but a bit pricey and a dash for us to get there in time!
DLP DCR - 2009
squishy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 19, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Thank you, Beth! I’ll keep an eye on those things, so much to keep abreast of when you know very little about it! Manchester filming would be exciting, but a bit pricey and a dash for us to get there in time!
No problem at all, anytime.

We got our tickets for Manchester before it was announced to be a Raw taping too so have paid £27 each. Not bad for seeing most of the roster. I’ve needed to book the day off and it’ll be touch and go for us to get there too. I’m picking hubby up from work at 3.30 and I expect we’ll be cutting it very fine.
Old 8 Nov 19, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
No problem at all, anytime.

We got our tickets for Manchester before it was announced to be a Raw taping too so have paid £27 each. Not bad for seeing most of the roster. I’ve needed to book the day off and it’ll be touch and go for us to get there too. I’m picking hubby up from work at 3.30 and I expect we’ll be cutting it very fine.
I told my girls, they thought it sounded good - where should I keep an eye open for that sort of thing if it happens again?

Have a great time!
DLP DCR - 2009
Old 8 Nov 19, 12:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Mobile

I told my girls, they thought it sounded good - where should I keep an eye open for that sort of thing if it happens again?

Have a great time!
Thank you

The next UK tour is usually advertised during the show so I'll let you know if I see any upcoming dates tomorrow. WWE generally come to UK in May and November.
Old 8 Nov 19, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
rking89
Getting Excited

They've just announced this morning Smackdown will be at the o2 Friday 8th May. I'm sure the rest of the tour including Raw will be released in the new few days
rking89 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 19, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
Thank you

The next UK tour is usually advertised during the show so I'll let you know if I see any upcoming dates tomorrow. WWE generally come to UK in May and November.
Thank you!

Originally Posted by rking89 View Post
They've just announced this morning Smackdown will be at the o2 Friday 8th May. I'm sure the rest of the tour including Raw will be released in the new few days
Fab, thanks - it's all very new to me
DLP DCR - 2009
Old 9 Nov 19, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Here are the May 2020 dates...

Tickets go on sale on Wednesday