Old 29 Jul 19, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
looking forward to your report, thanks in advance for sharing
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 19, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Hi Ruth!

Your trip sounds like an absolute dream. We recently saw Four Seasons in a vlog and it just looks heavenly, it will be an amazing end to your trip. An all Disney trip is my love language and your plans sound fabulous, I am a big EMM fan and am gutted it’s not running during our trip this year.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Excellent, I’ll be reading along seeing if you cross off more on that snack list than we managed.

It will be great to hear your comparison of all the hotels, we’ve stayed at the Poly and the Yacht Club. Yacht club and contemporary are my 2 all time fav resorts.
Lots of good Adrs there.
With emm at toy story get there early if you want to do slinky first, save breakfast for after. Also they let the crowds in about 8.50, we came off toy story mania at 8.55 and wanted to ride again, I asked if we could go through fastpass with the emm bands and they let us. Not sure we’d have gotten away with that for slinky but it was still a bonus.
Thanks for the tips on emm😊 We will definitely hit Slinkey first.

I really fancy contemporary but my husband didnt like the look if it. Maybe next time 😊
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
It sounds like you've got a fab trip planned, some absolutely lovely hotels. I'm looking forward to seeing the club offerings!

Hope you have a marvellous time.
Thank you. I will definitely try to take photos of the club offering 😊
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Excited to see club level poly and YC and love the look of the Four Seasons! 👌
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Forest32 View Post
Looks like we will be staying at OKW at the same time. Have you requested a particular area? We are hoping to be near to HH. We also have a snack list to work through . Sounds like you have some great things planned in. We have booked Captain Hook’s for our two boys so we can go to the YM steak house for our anniversary. Am a bit concerned that my 11 year old will think it’s a bit young for him but he says he’s going to go with the flow and get stuck in looking for treasure!
Can’t wait to read your report. Hope you have an amazing time!
Hi. We are also hoping to stay near HH. Say hello if you spot us!

What night are your boys going to captain hook? My two are going in Friday the 23/8. We are also celebrating our anniversary and hoping to either go to Todd English bluezoo ( on magical dining) or wander around Epcot eating and drinking.

Disney tend to be good at appealing across the ages so i hope my 11 year old enjoys it.

Hopefully see you around OKW😊
Old 29 Jul 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
Hurrah for a new food report! We will be there at the same time looking at your countdown. We have a few ADRs in common too.

Excellent that you too will be posting pics of your cocktails ... there’s going to be a few of us in the “cocktail crew” this year 😊😊😊😊
Looking forward to being part of the ‘cocktail crew’ and following along with your report! 😊
Old 29 Jul 19, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MaryMendes View Post
I’m jealous of the club level stays at the Polynesian & YC.

The club lounge at the Poly is lovely.
Thats great to hear. I am looking forward to the poly lounge😊
Old 29 Jul 19, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Hi Ruth!

Your trip sounds like an absolute dream. We recently saw Four Seasons in a vlog and it just looks heavenly, it will be an amazing end to your trip. An all Disney trip is my love language and your plans sound fabulous, I am a big EMM fan and am gutted it’s not running during our trip this year.
Hi Collybird. Thanks for following along. What a shame that EMM isn’t running during your stay. It is something i have looked at a number of time but never booked so looking forward to trying this summer 😊
Old 29 Jul 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
looking forward to your report, thanks in advance for sharing
Originally Posted by Disneynut23 View Post
Sounds like a lovely holiday, great hotel choices. Can’t wait to read along. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.
Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
I’m in! Looking forward to following along. 😃

Kat
Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Excited to see club level poly and YC and love the look of the Four Seasons! 👌

Thanks so much for following along 😊

Edited at 09:11 PM.