Old 23 Oct 19, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Great start looking forward to reading along 👍
Great to have you reading again this year Hope you enjoy and stick with me until the end as always

Originally Posted by guinness_79 View Post
also been checking daily for this report! Love your reports! You just need to hurry up so I can read it all before our trip in two weeks :-)
Aw - thank you

Hope you had a great holiday and some of the upcoming days will be as good as your holiday times too

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
I’m so pleased to see you have started your report. 😊 What lovely weather for a travel day, looking forward to following along with your adventures.
Thank you - sorry for long time in replying- it has seemed so busy on here with new reports that I could not keep up with replies on here

All ready to go with our next day written and will be posted in the next 24 hours- appreciate your reading and hope you enjoy all of what is to come

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Love love love your trip reports 😍😍😍😍

Thank you! Appreciate your very kind words - hope you stick with us until the very end

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 12:15 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Hel22 View Post
So looking forward to reading along, really enjoyed pre trippie - Mr Ben 😀 I'm going to binge read your previous reports now as loving your writing style. Thanks for sharing
Hope you enjoyed the rest of the reports and that you will stick with us throughout all of this trip

Old 23 Oct 19, 12:18 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by eleele View Post
What a brilliant start to your trip report. I have boys with a similar age gap albeit two years younger and I would love it if they could approach a Florida holiday with an actual smile on their faces like yours do

Can’t wait for the next instalment!
Thank you - I'd love to say that the pics are staged but they are not - I don't photoshop anything I take - I just take what I see and the boys know if they are not smiling I will use that picture too just to make them look like a grumpy ≈≈≈≈≈≈!
As a family we enjoy Florida with a huge smile on our faces - its the other 48 weeks of the year that are the challenge

Hope you enjoy the rest of the journey with us

Old 23 Oct 19, 12:21 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Great start

Joan
Thanks Joan

Hope you enjoy the final one

Originally Posted by sandshal View Post
Great start, looking forward to reading more.

Sharon
Thanks Sharon - appreciate your continued reading of all of these days

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Great start, what a shame for those people leaving their documents. Looks good sitting watching the planes and getting excited, looking forward to the next installment
Thank you

Was a great start to the holiday - the smell of aviation fuel there really does add to the experience and excitement - new days incoming soon, appreciate your reading as always

Old 23 Oct 19, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
I feel sick 🤢 those poor people going to Geneva 🤢. Glad they took it so calmly though 🤢

Good pre travel day. Great pub for watching the planes though, so close. We’ve got a small executive airport near us and I love the fuel smell - always gets me excited and start reminiscing about WDW trips 😀

Looking forward to reading more as always

KBD XX
It really is that smell of fuel isn't it

Good to have you reading again and hope you are all good xx

Old 8 Dec 19, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I'm a bit late to the party this time but am now off to binge read the rest of this report, looking forward to it, your reports are always such a delight to read.
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Can't wait to read along...and have carefully noted the cryptic reference to a planned return to that pub in the future..that poor family travelling to Geneva, though
Know I have replied earlier in this thread but the cryptic reference was for this weekend

Manchester Christmas market!

Friday night meal was superb with a bogof on burgers.
Meal for four just £16!

We were in Manchester all day Saturday and arrived there just before the boxing - meal for us and fellow Dibb family arrived so quickly.

Can't rate this place highly enough, manager was great at seeing if everything was OK and once again is on the list if we have a Manchester Airport Flight - Flying Horse was superb and great value on bar and food price too.

5 minute walk from Heald Green Premier Inn

Another good stay at the Premier Inn too.
If anyone reads this looking at the Christmas Market in Manchester the train journey into the city was just 15 mins and as a result, overnight stay was more than half the cost of staying in the city .

Old 8 Dec 19, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
I'm a bit late to the party this time but am now off to binge read the rest of this report, looking forward to it, your reports are always such a delight to read.
No need to binge read ! I'm here for the winter/Spring , as always

Great to have you back onboard and know you will be with me 'till the end, once again.

love that you enjoy all of this to read. Thank you

Old 9 Dec 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by walt4it View Post
Know I have replied earlier in this thread but the cryptic reference was for this weekend

Manchester Christmas market!

Friday night meal was superb with a bogof on burgers.
Meal for four just £16!

We were in Manchester all day Saturday and arrived there just before the boxing - meal for us and fellow Dibb family arrived so quickly.

Can't rate this place highly enough, manager was great at seeing if everything was OK and once again is on the list if we have a Manchester Airport Flight - Flying Horse was superb and great value on bar and food price too.

5 minute walk from Heald Green Premier Inn

Another good stay at the Premier Inn too.
If anyone reads this looking at the Christmas Market in Manchester the train journey into the city was just 15 mins and as a result, overnight stay was more than half the cost of staying in the city .
glad you had a fantastic time, even if my sleuthing was off, hope all of you are well.
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List