Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 20 May 20, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Mobile Klook full refund (Universal Tickets)

Just had an email through advising our park tickets have been cancelled and a full refund issued (unprompted) great service for non refundable tickets.

Now just need BA to cancel flights and we can get the deposit back without having to claim a voucher.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 20, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hoping they do the same for mine, although your trip was a bit ahead of mine. Good to hear of some good customer service

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 20, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Mobile

Originally Posted by TartanTink View Post
Hoping they do the same for mine, although your trip was a bit ahead of mine. Good to hear of some good customer service
I emailed them before to see what options were and they said they’d extended the tickets until end of next year, so was planning on reusing them, but have now been refunded instead, so not tied into a US trip next year if we decided to skip a year.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 20, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Klook have been brilliant throughout this. Shame they don’t support this site through advertising
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 20, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
iang27
Getting Excited

We are meant to go a couple of days before you. I wonder why they have refunded yours. Do you think it’s because you asked about your options ?
I hope they cancel ours as we wont’t be going by the looks of it.
They seem to be very good so I would use them again as soon as things are settled.

Edited at 11:12 PM.
iang27 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
iang27
Getting Excited

Mobile

Our flight is cancelled now so I have messaged Klook through Facebook.
Not sure if I need to email them instead or if they can sort things out over messenger.
iang27 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
COL41
Imagineer

Mobile

That’s good considering parks open soon. Unfortunately they’re due to be open when we’re due to go and ticket company have already said they won’t refund us and insurance have said policy doesn’t cover even if FCO advise is not to travel!
2001 DLP hen weekend, 2006 DLP Sequoia Lodge, 2009 Hotel Cheyenne (my 40th), 2012 WDW Orlando & St Petes Beach, 2015 Miami, Orlando & Clearwater. 2017 Miami and Cape Coral 2019 NYC for BFF 50th, 2020 Orlando (cancelled due to Covid ) 2021 NYC with the family
COL41 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List