Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 May 20, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Maxpass

Hi, I’m looking at Disneyland tickets for next year, I want to add on the Maxpass but can only see the option to add them to tickets buying from Disney direct, anyone bought these from another ticket seller or purchased when you arrived there? Thanks
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 20, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I believe buying them direct is the only way you can add in advance. We should have been going this August and bought our tickets from ATD and planned to add the maxpass while we were there. Hopefully we can swap our tickets for ones for next year and do the same next August!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 20, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Great, thanks for reply
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
dozy
Imagineer

dozy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Would you need max pass if staying onsite with extra magic hours?
Can you get fast passes like from machines there anyway?
We are looking at Disneyland as it might be less busy than Orlando

dozy does de west... vegas baby
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=886432
dozy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dozy View Post
Hi thanks for reply but unfortunately we will not be staying unless of course I find a bargain before we go
Old 24 May 20, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mikeclark007
Serious Dibber

mikeclark007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Maxpass is available with tickets from quite a few vendors.

Undercover Tourists here: undercovertourist/lo...eyland-resort/

Edited at 02:52 PM.
mikeclark007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mikeclark007 View Post
Maxpass is available with tickets from quite a few vendors.

Undercover Tourists here: undercovertourist/lo...eyland-resort/
Brilliant, thanks very much👍
Old 24 May 20, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I went end 2018. Bought Maxpass for each day in the morning right after scanning tickets to enter. It actually worked out quite well to buy for each day, as we had 5 days at DL/DCA and we didn't actually need Maxpass for every single day we were there!

Originally Posted by dozy View Post
We actually stayed onsite with EMH, but Maxpass was still extremely nice to have for the ability to very quickly get FPs through the app. If you don't have Maxpass you can still get FPs from machines but it's a lot more hassle to traipse through the parks to the machines compared to just clicking on the app. And I found it was so easy to get a tonne of FPs through the app, especially since I could even get FPs while waiting in line or even on the ride (if it is a slow moving gentle one like Mickey's Fun Wheel).
Old 24 May 20, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

On certain ticket combinations you can get in early to one park , we’ve never bought maxpass in all the times we’ve been and managed to do everything we wanted with no issues and no horrendous waits.

Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sky13 View Post
I went end 2018. Bought Maxpass for each day in the morning right after scanning tickets to enter. It actually worked out quite well to buy for each day, as we had 5 days at DL/DCA and we didn't actually need Maxpass for every single day we were there!

We actually stayed onsite with EMH, but Maxpass was still extremely nice to have for the ability to very quickly get FPs through the app. If you don't have Maxpass you can still get FPs from machines but it's a lot more hassle to traipse through the parks to the machines compared to just clicking on the app. And I found it was so easy to get a tonne of FPs through the app, especially since I could even get FPs while waiting in line or even on the ride (if it is a slow moving gentle one like Mickey's Fun Wheel).
Thanks so much for that info it sounds like they are really worth having👍