Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Gavvy waiting on an answer from MS, we borrowed from UY'21 so worst case we would need to go May (Jun UY), we were 1 week Cash & 2 weeks at DVC- personally I don't think Disney is worth a cash booking without free dining & we wouldn't eat onsite if we were paying for it- walk 20 mins into LBV & pay a third ! IYKWIM
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
golfer66
Serious Dibber

golfer66's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I bit the bullet today and changed ours from Sept to March at no extra cost .
golfer66 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
wayne77
slightly serious Dibber

We still need the US entry requirements lifted and FCO advice to change. 😐
wayne77 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by gavvy View Post
Basic answer no - I have banked points 61 which have to be used by next April or will be lost, the rest I can bank into 2021, but the policies they have mean a lot loose out.
I'm slightly concerned about my Oct booking. Far too many points to lose. Really hoping this all works out for everyone.
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
GMickeyB
Excited about Disney

Sad scary times! We are supposed to travel Sep 1st, I'm up n down with positivity, you see glimmers of hope the the media go and spoil it, you don't know what to believe any more, a lot depends on US entry requirements lifted, once that happens I think we maybe ok
GMickeyB is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
alisonjones
Imagineer

alisonjones's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 20
I woke up today to find out that all our dining reservations apart from the ones that are in the actual parks have now all been cancelled still fingers crossed we are able to go
Old 31 May 20, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by alisonjones View Post
I woke up today to find out that all our dining reservations apart from the ones that are in the actual parks have now all been cancelled still fingers crossed we are able to go
Mine too, only the park ones left 😭
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
eggsRspecial
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gelatoni View Post
Mine too, only the park ones left 😭
Yep same here. Park ones still on but any hotel ones and Disney Springs ones have gone!
eggsRspecial is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by eggsRspecial View Post
Yep same here. Park ones still on but any hotel ones and Disney Springs ones have gone!
Same here, we don’t actually even want to be there any more (considering staying at Universal instead if flights go ahead and we can’t be refunded for flights) but I was so sad to see my birthday lunch at Beaches and Cream has gone, and our hard-won California Grill brunch, and my DD’s dream breakfast with Rapunzel
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Mobile

I booked 3 ADRs. Trails End and Restaurantosaurus Burgers and Sundaes has gone. Be Our Guest dinner is still there.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List