Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 30 May 20, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Wazowskiscar
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
I've had a look at those but too pricey!
That’s a shame! It’s amazing how steep the prices get!

I’m (in theory) staying in an All Star standard room (hopefully a refurbished one) in October - the price was just way to high for everything else!
Wazowskiscar is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by Wazowskiscar View Post
That’s a shame! It’s amazing how steep the prices get!

I’m (in theory) staying in an All Star standard room (hopefully a refurbished one) in October - the price was just way to high for everything else!
I think All Stars looks great and like I said I had a look at one a few years ago. I'm only concerned by space as being stuck with the 3 ladies in there concerns me.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Wazowskiscar
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
I think All Stars looks great and like I said I had a look at one a few years ago. I'm only concerned by space as being stuck with the 3 ladies in there concerns me.
Yep I get that! A bit too cosy 😂
Wazowskiscar is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Anyone stayed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort?
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
A couple of my friends have stayed at the Sheraton Vistana resorts which they were pleased with. I think they are close to the Premium Outlets...
Buggles94 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
A couple of my friends have stayed at the Sheraton Vistana resorts which they were pleased with. I think they are close to the Premium Outlets...
Thanks. Will have a look.
Old 30 May 20, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Tretinker
Very Serious Dibber

Another vote for Sheraton Vistana or the slightly more budget friendly Blue Tree Resort was a very pleasant stay
1st Trip - Sept/Oct 1997 *2nd Trip - Nov/Dec 2000, *3rd Trip - Oct/Nov 2005 *4th Trip - Mar/Apr 2016 5th Trip - Easter 2017 the year of the chicken pox *6th Trip - Aug 2019 a first time for summer *7th Trip - Aug 2020 And then there were 4 *1st DLP Trip December 2020
Tretinker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Have you looked at the LBV area? The Cypress Point & Blue Tree resorts have 1/2/3 bedroom condos & are close to Crossroads & Disney Springs. Easy access to Universal too via Turkey Lake Rd with a Walmart en route for supplies. Easy access to Vineland outlets via Daryl Carter Parkway.

Also well situated is the Blue Heron Resort on the 535, which has a lovely pool area.

Edited at 07:30 AM. Reason: Add content
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Buzz242
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
We stayed at Sheraton Vistana Villages a few years ago and we were very pleased with it, the apartments were very spacious and modern. It was fairly close to Premium Outlets and lots of restaurants.
We were due to go a few weeks ago and had booked to stay at Blue Heron Beach Resort as it was considerably cheaper than the Vistana resort but obviously we didn’t go 😢
We’re now hoping to go in April or May next year and are also going to price up Grand Beach Resort at LBV.
Buzz242 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
offtoseemickey
Imagineer

offtoseemickey's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 25
Have you looked at condos? We LOVE Wyndham bonnet creek. You get so much more space for your money. We always book a presidential room, it’s so luxurious (without the price tag)

Sticking to a budget Oct ‘18 Universal & off-site dining report
offtoseemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List