Notices

Old 20 Sep 19, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Ooooh that is a good list! Loving all the foody goals.

Ok, so if you don't go to Cracker Barrel this year I am officially disowning you. K? And its golf tees, not pegs

Living with the Land is a must, can't believe you've never been on. I think Charlie will enjoy it, as there is lots to look at!

Ahhhhh that countdown, its wonderful! xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Ooooh that is a good list! Loving all the foody goals.

Ok, so if you don't go to Cracker Barrel this year I am officially disowning you. K? And its golf tees, not pegs

Living with the Land is a must, can't believe you've never been on. I think Charlie will enjoy it, as there is lots to look at!

Ahhhhh that countdown, its wonderful! xxx
Haha peg/tees... same thing right?! (don't ever tell Paul I said that!)

Charlie is definitely going to love Living with the Land... just hoping he doesn't try and jump out of the boat!

One week until airport day!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Great list! I only discovered cracker barrel earlier this year on my Chicago and Wisconsin roadtrip and the blueberry pancakes were amazing Definitely going back on my next trip! Also, Blaze is soooo good, I am sure you will love it Living with the land is a classic and it is fun to spot the hidden mickeys

Have only just realised you have the same countdown as me (mine is non-disney though) - we also go to the airport in a week and fly a week tomorrow, eek!

Have an amazing time, I am sure Charlie will love everything!
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Cracker Barrel is a firm favourite for us so I hope you like it!

Have a great trip.
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
Great list! I only discovered cracker barrel earlier this year on my Chicago and Wisconsin roadtrip and the blueberry pancakes were amazing Definitely going back on my next trip! Also, Blaze is soooo good, I am sure you will love it Living with the land is a classic and it is fun to spot the hidden mickeys

Have only just realised you have the same countdown as me (mine is non-disney though) - we also go to the airport in a week and fly a week tomorrow, eek!

Have an amazing time, I am sure Charlie will love everything!
Thank you so much! Ooo you must be bouncing with excitement too! Wishing you a wonderful trip!

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Cracker Barrel is a firm favourite for us so I hope you like it!

Have a great trip.
With all these rave reviews of Cracker Barrel I am amazed we haven't tried it before... I'm even more excited now!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 06:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Nesbits
Very Serious Dibber

I’ve just found this, where have I been?

We stayed at Storey Lakes in May, it was great. The location is fabulous, easy access to Disney, just 2 roads. Across the road is a new Publix and other shops including a T J Max. The pool area at Storey Lakes is great too, our 3 year old Grandson loved it, especially the area with squirting water fountains at run around in. It was love bug season, we didn’t love those, yucky. The villa was huge, we had booked a 4 bed and when we got there it was a 5. I thought the splash pool was a waste of time, nobody bothered with it, too small ( that’s just my opinion). I would go to Storey Lakes again. Hope you enjoy it too, looking forward to the trippie 😃
Nesbits is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nesbits View Post
I’ve just found this, where have I been?

We stayed at Storey Lakes in May, it was great. The location is fabulous, easy access to Disney, just 2 roads. Across the road is a new Publix and other shops including a T J Max. The pool area at Storey Lakes is great too, our 3 year old Grandson loved it, especially the area with squirting water fountains at run around in. It was love bug season, we didn’t love those, yucky. The villa was huge, we had booked a 4 bed and when we got there it was a 5. I thought the splash pool was a waste of time, nobody bothered with it, too small ( that’s just my opinion). I would go to Storey Lakes again. Hope you enjoy it too, looking forward to the trippie 😃
Oh that's so good to hear such a great review of Storey Lake! Being such a new development they are few and far between! The swimming area is what totally sold it to us as Charlie is such a water baby so he is going to absolutely love it, especially the splash park! So lovely to know your grandson loved it so much!
Old 24 Sep 19, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Just seen your must dos and think they are all fab! Love Bahama Breeze

I am SO excited for you! Xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Just seen your must dos and think they are all fab! Love Bahama Breeze

I am SO excited for you! Xx
I have spent far too long drooling over the Bahama Breeze menu... and they have souvenir glasses!
Old 27 Sep 19, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

Just read your PTR, just in time to wish you a safe flight and an amazing holiday.

Can’t wait to read all about it.
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List