Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Nov 19, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Men make things so much more difficult don't they Mr Grump is exactly the same, leaves everything till last minute, but then it's usually my fault!

Good call on the cases ... we take an extra one too

I don't see how it's hard to know where to drop you off or pick you up from when it's where you've been dropped off.

Oh no I hope you don't leave the items in the room under the hanger!

Fab pre travel day xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Yay you’ve started! 🎉

Your food looks good, and it was definitely a plan to take your left over wine.

Hmmm, I sense the impending doom of a stressful situation to come. Hope it resolved itself soon. 🤞🏻
jocat is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

Great start looking forward to reading along.

Good idea with the wine. I actually bought myself a little bottle to take with me last month and then totally forgot about it and left it in the fridge at home.

I love that Premier Inn - always exciting times xx

Trip Report October/November 2019:-
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1150263
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
AAArgh at stressy suitcase packing, silly husbands requiring washings and drying just as you're about to leave and to taxi drivers going to wrong locations.

Top marks for you keeping cool and all the food prep for your son. I now have guilty Mum syndrome because I did no food prep whatsover for DD1 who was left home alone this Summer.

Now wondering about the significance of the things left behind the clothes in the wardrobe... was it holiday money? tickets? Off to find out...
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Men make things so much more difficult don't they Mr Grump is exactly the same, leaves everything till last minute, but then it's usually my fault!

Good call on the cases ... we take an extra one too

I don't see how it's hard to know where to drop you off or pick you up from when it's where you've been dropped off.

Oh no I hope you don't leave the items in the room under the hanger!

Fab pre travel day xx
Ha ha, I know. He even checked them the week before
The whole pick up thing.. more comedy. We all thought we were being picked up in different places

Happily items were all eventually retrieved

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
Yay you’ve started! 🎉

Your food looks good, and it was definitely a plan to take your left over wine.

Hmmm, I sense the impending doom of a stressful situation to come. Hope it resolved itself soon. 🤞🏻
I had proper holiday brain Jo, absolutely not the wine playing tricks on my memory

Originally Posted by DISNEYNIC View Post
Great start looking forward to reading along.

Good idea with the wine. I actually bought myself a little bottle to take with me last month and then totally forgot about it and left it in the fridge at home.

I love that Premier Inn - always exciting times xx
It is a great start to the hols isn’t it .. I hope that wine has been drunk now ?

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
AAArgh at stressy suitcase packing, silly husbands requiring washings and drying just as you're about to leave and to taxi drivers going to wrong locations.

Top marks for you keeping cool and all the food prep for your son. I now have guilty Mum syndrome because I did no food prep whatsover for DD1 who was left home alone this Summer.

Now wondering about the significance of the things left behind the clothes in the wardrobe... was it holiday money? tickets? Off to find out...
Lol, most of it is still in the freezer

Close guesses there. I just don’t know what possessed me . I never leave stuff out, it always goes back in the bag. That’s what freaked me out later. Too much a creature of habit
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Glad to be getting started on this...

What is it with last minute washings? When the girls were at home I would shout out about 5 days before hols that if anything they wanted wasn't in the basket by then it was too late... usually did the trick. It did mean I ended up with mega amounts of washing the last few days though Anyway, I digress... it must be lovely having Connor at home now, and a little sad to leave him at home?

Really don't understand the confusion about where to drop you off/pick you up... fairly simple I would have thought but never mind, you got there in the end.

What a fab idea bringing your leftover wine Oh dear, I do hope nothing important got left behind

Ah, trying to sleep the night before travel... impossible

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 19, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Glad to be getting started on this...

What is it with last minute washings? When the girls were at home I would shout out about 5 days before hols that if anything they wanted wasn't in the basket by then it was too late... usually did the trick. It did mean I ended up with mega amounts of washing the last few days though Anyway, I digress... it must be lovely having Connor at home now, and a little sad to leave him at home?

Really don't understand the confusion about where to drop you off/pick you up... fairly simple I would have thought but never mind, you got there in the end.

What a fab idea bringing your leftover wine Oh dear, I do hope nothing important got left behind

Ah, trying to sleep the night before travel... impossible
Ha ha yes the last minute laundry... really
The confusion over the drop off and pick up . It wore a bit thin when we arrived back and were waiting but it definitely was 50/50 as to who was confusing who

In the end nothing was left behind. Just misplaced enough to give me a sleepless night

We thought the wine was a good idea. It’s so expensive at that PI!

It is lovely now Connor is home. Although it’s been 3 years since the boys came on holiday with us and I miss that too

Thanks for reading x
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 20, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
miss_mouse
Imagineer

I love your trippies!

@adeandlisadodisney

All of my Trip Reports...Here!
miss_mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 20, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by miss_mouse View Post
I love your trippies!
Ah, thank you xx
Old 15 Feb 20, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I've finally got around to finding your trippie and I'm going to binge it now as I'm having a very quiet day at work due to storm Denis!

I totally get having the non planning partner. That's us too, and it drives me nuts hearing him talk all sorts of nonsense to folk we meet when he in fact has no idea what our plans are!

Great start

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List