Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 24 Sep 19, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
I’m so excited to see you are doing a trippie and I’m dying to see what you make of my fave ... Monsieur Paul! I really hope you love it as much as I do (French food is high on my list of favourite cuisine alongside pan Asian and Italian).

I love seeing other deluxe reports ... I may have booked deluxe again for our next trip 🤪😋

Sarah x
I am SO excited about Monsieur Paul, I haven't really mentioned it to Nik as I think it will be a bit out of his comfort zone but I cannot wait. I have chopped and changed the Signatures a million times but MP has held steady.

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
The Totchos are fab!

So glad you got alternative flights sorted. I was worried about you.
Thanks Lisa, it certainly wasn't a very fun weekend with everything up in the air. Hope you're having a fab time xxx
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Collybird Nik can have the filet steak if he’s not adventurous - Eva has that and it’s a very good steak indeed. She then has to sit and watch me eat the 7 courses on my tasting menu 😊😊😊the chocolate sphere pudding is a chocolate lovers dream too.

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Zellotape
Excited about Disney

Zellotape's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Looking forward to following along on this years adventures! Hope you have a wonderful time!
Old 24 Sep 19, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Rafiki22
Dancing with Tink'

Yay, looking forward to this, loved your last reports! Glad you are sorted with flights, we fly with TUI too on the Dreamliner, its a lovely aircraft. I have some of your ADR's too so will read with envy and excitement
Rafiki22 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
Collybird Nik can have the filet steak if he’s not adventurous - Eva has that and it’s a very good steak indeed. She then has to sit and watch me eat the 7 courses on my tasting menu 😊😊😊the chocolate sphere pudding is a chocolate lovers dream too.
I can definitely see him having the steak, like Eva he'll eat that and as most places have serve it I can just take him along and hope for the best.

Originally Posted by Zellotape View Post
Looking forward to following along on this years adventures! Hope you have a wonderful time!
Thank you! Definitely doesn't feel real that it is so close.

Originally Posted by Rafiki22 View Post
Yay, looking forward to this, loved your last reports! Glad you are sorted with flights, we fly with TUI too on the Dreamliner, its a lovely aircraft. I have some of your ADR's too so will read with envy and excitement
I am really excited to fly on the Dreamliner, glad to hear that you recommend it. My mum is out there at the moment after flying with Tui and she much preferred Sanford to MCO.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

With the countdown at 11 days, let's talk about the good stuff.

The Snacks

Believe it or not, at one point we were planning to do our ADRs this trip OOP with only Free Breakfast at the All-Stars. It was the lack of snack credits that actually pushed us to upgrade as Nik said he would rather take the hit of the upgrade price and not agonise whether it was worth it, as the alternative was listening to me penny pinching the entire trip and complaining we should have got the DDP. He is learning folks! So proud!

I don’t think I’ve had a proper snack wish list since our first on-site trip way back in 2013. We have 48 credits to use and I am determined to make the most of them, this is my ‘short-list’. We’ve never in all our trips had any bother using up our snack credits and this year we’ll be no different, and the eagle-eyed amongst you may notice that this list is so long it leaves no room for Food & Wine snacking!

I've split the list by park and shall post one a day starting with MK. Thank Google for the food photos!

Magic Kingdom

All-American Sundae Plaza Ice Cream Parlor

Cheshire Cat Tail Cheshire Cafe

Cinnamon Roll Gaston's Tavern

Citrus Swirl Sunshine Tree Terrace

Funnel Cake Topped with Strawberries & Whipped Cream Sleepy Hollow

Loaded Waffle Fries Golden Oak Outpost

Wonderland Slushy Cheshire Cafe

Le Fou's Brew Gaston's Tavern

Peter Pan Float Storybook Treats

Raspberry & Pineapple Dole Whip Float Aloha Isle

Redd's Revenge Sunshine Tree Terrace

Space Ranger Slush Lunching Pad

Tangled Wall Eclair Pinocchio Village Haus

The Master's Cupcake Be Our Guest

Witch's Frozen Brew Prince Eric Village Market
Old 24 Sep 19, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

So excited for your trip, I’m not sure anyone had any doubts that you would not succumb to the dining planI would have really loved to see your food report for qsdp but I think Nik was right you probably would get annoyed. As always your plans look great, I could eat everything off the snack list right this minute!
Really pleased you managed to find replacement flights
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
So excited for your trip, I’m not sure anyone had any doubts that you would not succumb to the dining planI would have really loved to see your food report for qsdp but I think Nik was right you probably would get annoyed. As always your plans look great, I could eat everything off the snack list right this minute!
Really pleased you managed to find replacement flights
I have really been enjoying QSDP reports at the moment. I feel like the bar has been raised with the new additions at Disney Springs and the family dining in some of the parks, so it may be in our future. I do like the idea of never having anywhere to be. You never know it might happen sometime
Old 24 Sep 19, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Oooh another food report, so excited for this! Also, laughing at the fact you went from QSDP to DxDP! I currently have QSDP booked for next year, but I think it will probably get upgraded to DDP... although there are so many good looking quick serves as well... decisions decisions!

So glad you got your flights sorted out so promptly, must have been so stressful! I was one of the ones stressfully watching BA for strike news and then they announced strikes for the day before I fly to Boston (but have now cancelled it anyway...) so you have my sympathies, it is so stressful!

Looking forward to reading all about your trip and all the delicious food - some of those snacks and I am hoping some of the new ones stick around for my trip next year!
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
Oooh another food report, so excited for this! Also, laughing at the fact you went from QSDP to DxDP! I currently have QSDP booked for next year, but I think it will probably get upgraded to DDP... although there are so many good looking quick serves as well... decisions decisions!

So glad you got your flights sorted out so promptly, must have been so stressful! I was one of the ones stressfully watching BA for strike news and then they announced strikes for the day before I fly to Boston (but have now cancelled it anyway...) so you have my sympathies, it is so stressful!

Looking forward to reading all about your trip and all the delicious food - some of those snacks and I am hoping some of the new ones stick around for my trip next year!
We actually went from:

DDP to QSDP to Free Breakfast to DDP to DxDP I typed up the whole sorry tale but decided not to bore everyone with it in the end.

I bet BA are glad they cancelled their strikes now, can you imagine the bad publicity this week if they hadn't!? It would have been extremely unfortunate timing.

Enjoy your trip!