Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 24 Feb 20, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
neelixm8
Proud to wear my Ears

Got mine for Mother's Day - thank you boys 😁
Old 24 Feb 20, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

I just signed up and it’s a bargain for £49.99. I was gonna pay £59.99 as it’s still a good price compared to the Amazon Prime price and the rubbish they offer now.
Does anyone know when a app will be available to download.

Also had a email says £59.99 will come out on the 24th March 2021 unless I cancel it 30 days before.

Edited at 09:07 PM.
themeparksandy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Just signed up. What happens next? Do I download a Disney+ app? I'm guessing not available until to download until the 24th?
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyNewbie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Imagine I'm a complete idiot ;-) I have sky tv..no smart/hd or fancy tv..we have an xbox one..no netflix/Amazon etc etc how would I get to watch/subscribe to this?
DisneyNewbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
boo2
Imagineer

boo2's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyNewbie View Post
Imagine I'm a complete idiot ;-) I have sky tv..no smart/hd or fancy tv..we have an xbox one..no netflix/Amazon etc etc how would I get to watch/subscribe to this?
I’m glad someone else has asked, I signed up this morning for the bargain price but then had that thought 🤔. How do I actually watch this service 🤣
Old 24 Feb 20, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

I watch disney life from an app that's on my phone, I have a google chromecast which means I can cast it easily to the tv - I'm hoping that this will still be the case for the disney+
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
stevekath
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Just signed up. What happens next? Do I download a Disney+ app? I'm guessing not available until to download until the 24th?
We've not signed up yet but we're wondering this too. No app on our SmartTV yet. I suppose we can chromecast from a phone if we need to. Will definitely be taking the offer

stevekath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

On the PlayStation I downloaded Prime and Netflix and they said a app will be available to download next month on there so the same with happen on the Xbox and switch.
themeparksandy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
whathifi/advice/disn...u-need-to-know >>>

Disney Plus works across Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple TV, Android phones, Android TVs, Google Chromecast and Chromecast built-in devices, Xbox One, all Android based Sony TVs, PlayStation4, Roku streaming players and Roku TVs – just so long as you're in the right country (ie the US, Canada or the Netherlands).

Disney has also announced a deal with Amazon to feature the Disney Plus app on Fire TV products. You can also access the app on Samsung and LG smart TVs.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
malt1977
Apprentice Imagineer

It would appear that Jersey isn’t classed as part of the UK according to Disney

I just get a message telling me it’s not available in my country...

Edited at 11:31 PM.
malt1977 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List