Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 12 Sep 19, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Kiz1981
New Poster (3)

Tui in flight entertainment

Hi has anyone flown tui the last couple of weeks? They have changed the in flight entertainment but online is showing the summer brochure still. Can you remember what movies are on
Thanks

4 sleeps to go
Kiz1981 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
CHRISBLUE43
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? There are so many aspects to a Florida holiday that I don't really understand the number of posts on here wondering what the IFE is.
If it's recently changed and you don't know what the new films are just chill and wait for the surprise.
Will it spoil your holiday if the new ones are ones you've already seen or don't fancy?
CHRISBLUE43 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida4ever
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Some peeps just enjoy viewing the films list as do I👍 Scroll on if you’re not interested🤔

Edited at 06:08 PM.
Florida4ever is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
love tink
Getting Excited

Mobile

I flew from Bristol last Friday,it was showing a star is born, bohemian rhapsody etc
love tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by CHRISBLUE43 View Post
Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? There are so many aspects to a Florida holiday that I don't really understand the number of posts on here wondering what the IFE is.
If it's recently changed and you don't know what the new films are just chill and wait for the surprise.
Will it spoil your holiday if the new ones are ones you've already seen or don't fancy?
To some people yes it is important, those who have children, those who are scared of flying & need something interesting to concentrate on etc. so while it may not be important to you to others it is!
Old 12 Sep 19, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

The brochure is still showing films that you would not consider as new but some have had updated films on their flights so fingers crossed for something that you haven't seen or want to see - I'm doing that for Sunday but have downloaded a couple of films I really want to see onto my tablet just in case.
Old 12 Sep 19, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
CaliforniaKid
Helping Mickey

I posted this link on a similar thread last week. It is on TUI website, just impossible to find via their menus

tui/flight/infligh...nt/movies/list

These movies were on my flight in mid August, Manchester to Cancun, on the Dreamliner. But it appears some others have had films from first half of summer inventory
CaliforniaKid is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Kiz1981
New Poster (3)

It won’t spoil the holiday no but it’s 9 hours that I need to plan, you could have just scrolled past..
Old 14 Sep 19, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Kiz1981
New Poster (3)

Thanks I appreciate it
Old 16 Sep 19, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Flight yesterday & films were as CaliforniaKid posted in the other thread. Cold Persuit with Leeam Neesom was really good.