Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 9 Nov 14, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYALI
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Webster Westside Flea Market have you been...

following on from another thread where this was recommended, has anyone actually been here, they kindly answered my questions on facebook about how long it takes to get there and think I would like to go next year, enjoy a good mooch about these kind of things.

whats it like, sort of goods for sale, collectibles etc, ease of getting there anything really , thanks
DISNEYALI is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 14, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post

Don't know where you are on facebook so I'll answer here. Haven't been for a while, but it's probable the only genuine flea market around. They have all the usual flea market thing from antiques to junk, to fruit and vegetables and everything in between. It's about an hour from the Disney area. If you google their webpage you can get directions etc. if you don't have a car don't even think about trying to get there.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 14, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Midsummer
Imagineer

We always make at least one visit to Websters when we are in Florida. They have three sections, one is a car boot section, another is an antiques and the final part is the flea market. They sell just about everything there, from make-up to clothes, from plants to DIY tools and everything in between. There is also a fruit and veg section which is very good value and we always stock up when we go. It does depend upon where you are staying on how long it takes. From Silver Creek, which is on 27 just north of the 192 it takes us about an hour. It is 40 miles but quite a slow road with many speed restrictions which I do advise you adhere to. From us you go up the 27 to highway 50, turn west and then it is signposted to the right.

We will be there next Monday.
Midsummer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 14, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Ros & Jim
Imagineer

Visited it once out of curiousity. It was easy enough to find going up hwy 27 and then turning left onto hwy 50. We took a right turn off hwy 50 and followed the signs. I enjoyed browsing around but would I return, probably not. Most of it seemed junk to me. The only thing we bought were fruit and veg as they had the biggest spring onions I have ever seen. I remember them being longer than the width of the cooker when we got back to the villa! It was approximately 50 miles from the Champions Gate area.

Edited at 10:39 AM.
Ros & Jim is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 14, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread