Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Oct 19, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Shaz313
Trying for More Ears

Mobile Hi, new here first time for Orlando

Hi I’m departing 26th of November and staying till the 9th of December have a 14 day Disney ticket also want to do universal just for a day to see Harry Potter, me and my partner with my 3 year old daughter I have realised the parks are going to be super busy that first week I’m there so thought to go Miami for 2 days. I don’t want to start the parks when it’s super busy and thought to start the parks on the 1st of December I’m so confused about my trip I had it all planned and now I’m worried and stressed out. Staying at Rosen inn on international drive as it was cheap and I thought it would be easy to get food on the way back to hotel. Also don’t know about wether to drive with a rental or catch Ubers ect
Shaz313 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
You already posted an almost identical question this morning and you have two pages of replies advising you to drop Miami. It's a long way from Orlando and there's nothing there to interest a three year old, let alone coping with a toddler on a journey which is 4hrs each way.

The parks will be busy for your first few days but you already have tickets so make the most of being awake early due to jet lag and go to Disney, even for half a day, when you can then return to your hotel for an afternoon break, or go shopping while your little one sleeps in her buggy. Even if you went to Disney every day of your holiday, you still won't see and do everything the parks are that big.

Debra
Old 18 Oct 19, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
BellaBess
Getting Excited

Mobile

If you use UBER you will need to select UBER car seat an uber Car seat from Rosen inn to Animal kingdom looking on uber App is $25 so that's $50 return. You would have to price up hiring a car the how much you would spend a day in parking $25 a day to work out which would be best for you.
We have never hired a car and the last two trips have been we our daughter who is now 3 in December. We have always done split stays so stay in Disney to do the Disney parks and then move to Rosen to so I drive sea world etc so cant advise on which would suit you best car hire or UBERs.
There are lots of places to eat on I drive and are a lot cheaper than the parks theres Olive gardens dennys outback millers etc theres also a Walgreens on I drive where you can get milk snacks etc. I would go on the Dibbs busy day guide and work out which parks are the lowest for your days and work use the fast passes once you have used all 3 on the day you can make more if there are any left. If you really do not want to go to parks on first few days maybe have a pool day do a water park or visit one of the outlets
BellaBess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Shaz313
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by BellaBess View Post
If you use UBER you will need to select UBER car seat an uber Car seat from Rosen inn to Animal kingdom looking on uber App is $25 so that's $50 return. You would have to price up hiring a car the how much you would spend a day in parking $25 a day to work out which would be best for you.
We have never hired a car and the last two trips have been we our daughter who is now 3 in December. We have always done split stays so stay in Disney to do the Disney parks and then move to Rosen to so I drive sea world etc so cant advise on which would suit you best car hire or UBERs.
There are lots of places to eat on I drive and are a lot cheaper than the parks theres Olive gardens dennys outback millers etc theres also a Walgreens on I drive where you can get milk snacks etc. I would go on the Dibbs busy day guide and work out which parks are the lowest for your days and work use the fast passes once you have used all 3 on the day you can make more if there are any left. If you really do not want to go to parks on first few days maybe have a pool day do a water park or visit one of the outlets
Ok thanks
Shaz313 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Your original question and all the replies have been moved to the itineraries page incase you couldn’t find it 😁

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List