Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 7 Oct 17, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
wozza
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I might treat myself...DH is away this Christmas from the end of the month so it would cheer me up
Port Orleans Riverside/Cocoa Beach October 2018
wozza is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 17, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Grumpy&Happy
Imagineer

I had the M&S one last year which was a reasonable price and a nice variety of products.

I've stared to use a few No 7 products recently so might try that one this year, hum or shall I go for the gin instead!
Old 7 Oct 17, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
It looks fab! Enjoy
I will

This thread has inspired me, I just bought The Bomb cosmetic Co. one that has soaps and bath bombs for my step daughter as it was on offer at Amazon Prime ( £16 instead of £20). Perfect !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 17, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

I had the m&s one last year loved it bought one for my mum, sister, daughter and cousin looking forward to this years 😀
Old 7 Oct 17, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I loved the M & S one last year, such a great range of useful products. I also kept the display it came in so must start getting wee things to put in it for the kids and grandchildren.
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 17, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
M&S one is out 9 Nov so don't forget
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 17, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
The look fantastic one has just come out today!
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 17, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
The look fantastic one has just come out today!
dd's arrived this morning the box is really nice each draw is filled with individual numbered boxes so use can reuse it for storage once you've opened all the gifts.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 17, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by mandco View Post
dd's arrived this morning the box is really nice each draw is filled with individual numbered boxes so use can reuse it for storage once you've opened all the gifts.
Thank you! I've ordered one. Arriving tomorrow
Old 16 Oct 17, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Alfiesmum
Excited about Disney

I bought the M and S beauty advent calendar last year. I loved all of the items, apart from one 'dud' which was the make up brush. I'm definitely going to treat myself again next month.

I'm also going to get the Liberty of London one. The contents of which can be found here
reallyree/liberty-adv...r-2017-review/
It comes out on 25th October. Its pricey, £169 I think but it is the best value in terms of what you get for your money. The total value of the items is around £500. Around this time over the last few years I have umed and ared as to whether to buy myself one. Then decide no its too expensive! So this year I've decided I'm definitely going to buy one! They sell out very quickly so you should order as soon as it comes out.
Alfiesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List