Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 29 Dec 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Susan62
slightly serious Dibber

We’ve booked today as well under BA customise my trip. 5th August - 22nd August indirect with BA/AA. Heathrow - Chicago - Tampa and Tampa - Philadelphia - Heathrow return. £1400 2 adults including SUV. Now the planning can commence. Bonus only one flight is BA; so I’ve just booked our free seat assignment on AA website.

Edited at 09:37 PM.
Susan62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 19, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Susan62 View Post
We’ve booked today as well under BA customise my trip. 5th August - 21st August indirect with BA/AA. £1400 2 adults including SUV. Now the planning can commence.
Congrats.enjoy the planning
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 19, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Susan62 View Post
We’ve booked today as well under BA customise my trip. 5th August - 22nd August indirect with BA/AA. Heathrow - Chicago - Tampa and Tampa - Philadelphia - Heathrow return. £1400 2 adults including SUV. Now the planning can commence. Bonus only one flight is BA; so I’ve just booked our free seat assignment on AA website.
Thanks for the tip about the AA flights. Unfortunately just our domestic flight is with them but managed to amend our seats. Thank-you!
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 19, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
jonsgirl80
Imagineer

We were on the point of cancelling our accommodation as flights for our August dates were £1.2k each and showing no sign of coming down and being a family of 5 we just couldn't do it. We were actually quite heartbroken at the thought of nnot being able to go but we finally managed to book flights on Christmas day - virgin direct LGW to MCO two adults, one teen, two children £2700 total - actually thrilled with that.
jonsgirl80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 19, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Trogman
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by jonsgirl80 View Post
We were on the point of cancelling our accommodation as flights for our August dates were £1.2k each and showing no sign of coming down and being a family of 5 we just couldn't do it. We were actually quite heartbroken at the thought of nnot being able to go but we finally managed to book flights on Christmas day - virgin direct LGW to MCO two adults, one teen, two children £2700 total - actually thrilled with that.
Hi great price congrats but who did you book with ? we are in the same boat as not having any flights booked for our august holiday
We also looked Xmas day and can’t get anywhere near this price
Old 30 Dec 19, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
jonsgirl80
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Trogman View Post
Hi great price congrats but who did you book with ? we are in the same boat as not having any flights booked for our august holiday
We also looked Xmas day and can’t get anywhere near this price
Hi we booked direct with virgin on their website
jonsgirl80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 19, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I am guessing your dates include a September return otherwise that price is amazing
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 19, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
hutton5
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I already posted this on a new thread, silly me should have put it here, just incase it is of use to any one x

Hey we weren't planning on going but now christmas is over I need something to plan, so after a day of searching for a good price I found and booked the following.
Booked thru British Airways-flight and car package.
2 adults & 3 children (13,10,8)
29th june london Gatwick direct to tampa
Car Hire with budget Large group ( Ford escape)
Return flight home 21st july tampa direct to Gatwick.
£2068 total price.
Now just to sort a villa.
Hope this helps someone x
hutton5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 19, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by hutton5 View Post
I already posted this on a new thread, silly me should have put it here, just incase it is of use to any one x

Hey we weren't planning on going but now christmas is over I need something to plan, so after a day of searching for a good price I found and booked the following.
Booked thru British Airways-flight and car package.
2 adults & 3 children (13,10,8)
29th june london Gatwick direct to tampa
Car Hire with budget Large group ( Ford escape)
Return flight home 21st july tampa direct to Gatwick.
£2068 total price.
Now just to sort a villa.
Hope this helps someone x

Congrats amazing price guys xx

Edited at 11:36 AM.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 19, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
I am guessing your dates include a September return otherwise that price is amazing
Not sure they will be if they have been £1.2 K