Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 5 Aug 19, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by sophiepop View Post
I think posner park is under-rated, these new stores will make it very popular. I hope it doesn’t get too busy.

We were last there in October and non of this was even beginning to be built. Where are the new stores in relation to the old ones?
Travelling south on US27 you turn left at the lights on to Posner Boulevard and all the existing shops are on your left. The new shops are on the other side of PB alongside 27

Mick
Old 5 Aug 19, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Definitely need a car then to get from the old to the new?

That’s my only moan about pp, 5e distance between stores is crazy

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 19, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

It would be walkable if you park at Dicks there is a cross walk there
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 19, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Looks like it’s going to be done by the time we get back and last year we found a brilliant short cut from windwood bay '

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 19, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by sophiepop View Post
Looks like it’s going to be done by the time we get back and last year we found a brilliant short cut from windwood bay '
Pine Tree Trail and Ernie Cauldwell I bet

Mick
Old 6 Aug 19, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Ciano View Post
Don't forget about Starbucks! We have been staying in West haven last few weeks so have been up that way a fair bit! Sign for Starbucks coming soon went up last week!
We always pop in to the little Starbucks in Target at Posner wonder if they will close that one then ?
Old 16 Sep 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
AzureSky
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Looks like some of the new stores are now open - Ulta Beauty, Marshalls and Five Below
AzureSky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 23
The new Starbucks isn't open just yet but all the signage is up and it looks like just a bit of finishing to complete outside. Bet it will open within a month but I don't think the one in Target will close. This new one does have a drive thru though.

Not sure Posner Park will be completely finished any time soon, there is a lot of building work going on and looking around, there is street lighting and roads around a big area of vacant land right now, so the retail/restaurant potential here is huge. Looking forward to seeing what goes in next.

Debra

Edited at 05:13 PM.
Tetrarch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by Tetrarch View Post
The new Starbucks isn't open just yet but all the signage is up and it looks like just a bit of finishing to complete outside. Bet it will open within a month but I don't think the one in Target will close. This new one does have a drive thru though.

Not sure Posner Park will be completely finished any time soon, there is a lot of building work going on and looking around, there is street lighting and roads around a big area of vacant land right now, so the retail/restaurant potential here is huge. Looking forward to seeing what goes in next.

Debra
Debra

Any sign of Bath & Body Works yet or do we still have to drive to WGV or the Loop?

Mick
Old 16 Sep 19, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 23
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Debra

Any sign of Bath & Body Works yet or do we still have to drive to WGV or the Loop?

Mick
I know B&BW is very popular on here but I'm not a fan, so I can't say I took much notice, sorry. We will be going back to Posner either later today or tomorrow so I'll take a look and let you know.

Being pedantic, I'm sure this area has been known for years as Posner Park but with the recent expansion, it now appears to be branding itself as Posner Commons or Posner Village. Have seen both names used but 'Park' seems to have been dropped.

Debra