Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 Oct 19, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
ILoveLeith
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for the responses guys, I feel far more confident booking with them now.
Old 13 Oct 19, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by ILoveLeith View Post
Looking at accommodation for next year and interested in a 2 bedroom apartment at the Enclave Suites. Love Holidays are more than £400.00 cheaper than BA and Hotels.Com etc for the same time & nr of nights. Their price appears to include all taxes as well, but I’m just a bit worried if it seems to good to be true then it probably is.

Anyone used Love Holidays to book a hotel & was everything ok?

Thanks
I think it might be worth checking if it includes fees and taxes or just taxes. It might not include resort fees. Worth doing an online chat to check...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Cupcake33
Excited about Disney

Never booked with them myself but just read on another Orlando group a lady had booked with them but when she arrived at the hotel they had no record of the booking. When she called Love Holidays one of the options was, " If you've arrived at your hotel and there's no booking for you select 2!" Apparently, a number of people have reported the same thing.
Cupcake33 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie1972
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cupcake33 View Post
Never booked with them myself but just read on another Orlando group a lady had booked with them but when she arrived at the hotel they had no record of the booking. When she called Love Holidays one of the options was, " If you've arrived at your hotel and there's no booking for you select 2!" Apparently, a number of people have reported the same thing.
I’ve just read that story as well totally shocking.
Minnie1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Samski
Proud to wear my Ears

I've been tempted to use them in the past as their prices always seem quite cheap its only when you look into it further the price seems to creep up (ie changing flight times then adding on luggage etc) so theyve always ended up more expensive than the likes of onthebeach or sunshine.co.uk so end up using either of those

Pop Century or All Star Movies September 2025 Trip planned!

DLP - Santa Fe November 2019
Samski is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

I use them regularly, have had 3 holidays booked with them in the past 12months & have 2 I'm paying off for next year. No issues
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 03:42 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Samski View Post
I've been tempted to use them in the past as their prices always seem quite cheap its only when you look into it further the price seems to creep up (ie changing flight times then adding on luggage etc) so theyve always ended up more expensive than the likes of onthebeach or sunshine.co.uk so end up using either of those
This is a hotel only booking .
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 03:43 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
I think it might be worth checking if it includes fees and taxes or just taxes. It might not include resort fees. Worth doing an online chat to check...
Includes taxes , resort fees were extra (as stated on the website)
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 03:46 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Interesting, I called them to amend a booking and there was no such option. It does sound unlikely, was this a Facebook group you saw this ?
Old 14 Oct 19, 07:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I read this too after I'd been looking at their prices it's put me off using them.