Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 15 Oct 19, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
tonyspurs81
Getting Excited

Photopass+

We are going to DLP for October half term and was wondering if anyone has used photopass+ lately?

Was it worth the money?

Are many photographers out at busy times?
tonyspurs81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
baggers
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We went at Easter and didn’t see any photographers. I think there was one near the castle one afternoon but we missed them. We did get a lot of photos on rides and at character meet and greets though. Worth it for us especially seeing my sons face on rollercoasters
baggers is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Ginger Jemma
Earning More Ears

Mobile

We are just back from a trip and used Photopass + for the first time at DLP. We didn't see any photographers out and about either but we did get lots of photos with Characters and rides too, so for that I think it was worth it. Nothing like WDW unfortunately but still good 😊
Ginger Jemma is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 19, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
tonyspurs81
Getting Excited

Thanks for the info.

Hmmm, I'm still not sure. There aren't a ton of ride photos I understand, and whilst we do try and meet lots of characters they are still happy to take photos on your own camera.
tonyspurs81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 19, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

We just bought annual passes and so had the annual one (discounted price with Magic Plus).

Normally we don’t bother. Character meets are slooow because the characters spend so much time with each group and they encourage photos with each individual - if there are more than about five families in front of you it will take over an hour.

The rides with photos are Buzz, Hyperspace Mountain, Big Thunder, Pirates and Tower of Terror.

They have ben trialling photographers on Main Street but only occasionally (we asked when they would be there and were told ‘It’s random’).

There was one photographer in Adventureland doing magic shots during the Lion King festival - first time they have done this.

Very much an inferior product as yet, I’m afraid.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 19, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Buzz242
Very Serious Dibber

We were there at the weekend and we didn't see any photographers on Main Street which was disappointing. There were some at the character meet and greet locations and the pictures they took were excellent. We also got lots from the rides. Not sure I would bother to buy the pass again though.
Buzz242 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List