Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Nov 10, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Team Turner
Imagineer

Lidl do great stollen and also those soft ginger biscuits that they give out in Germany.
The Build a Bear workshop still has its half price clothing and you can buy it online.
Laatly, there's a chian called "The Orginal Factory Shop" beside us. They've got Calvin Klein mini gift boxes of eyeshadows etc for £10 or £20. look liek quite a bargain.
Old 4 Nov 10, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
Maybe we could also ask each other to keep an eye out for certain things.

I am waiting on Blue Curacoa to come down a bit and would like to know who does the best Stollen ? (must must must have Mazipan please ! ).
Aldi for stollen, although we have also bought a non-marzipan one this weekend from Lidl (£2.99).

Diane x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 10, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

I was emailed a code for 20% off clothing in Play.com - CLOTHINGNEWS20 - perfect timing as I am getting other half a couple of Inbetweeners t-shirts for his stocking

Radley have got 3 for 2 mix and match across their entire range - not for everyone, but might help someone!
Old 4 Nov 10, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
Vodka, Lime and Triple Sec. Refreshing and yummy ! Serve with Ice and Mint ! x
my mojito's are bacardi,lime,sugar syrup,mint

never had a vodka 1

neil
Old 4 Nov 10, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
cloud
Imagineer

cloud's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Oooh! loveling this thread already, have a day of tomorrow so am making a bee line for New Look! also will be in M&S for some chocs

Aldi xmas cakes are lush and only £2.99 for an un iced one!

Seattle December 2022
cloud is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 10, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post

15% off Debenhams online code:
PK3P
Or for a free £5 voucher no minimum spend for Debenhams...
Text DEBSTYLE followed by a space then your email address to 80100 standard network rates apply

x
Old 4 Nov 10, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen0705
Imagineer

Helen0705's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
M & S will have 50% off all calendars and diaries next week - starting Monday.
Helen0705 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 10, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sunshineheaven View Post
my mojito's are bacardi,lime,sugar syrup,mint

never had a vodka 1

neil
What a plonker I am... sorry it is Barcardi Mojito. x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 10, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
tinks75
Imagineer

Lidl have own brand Blue Cuaraco tried it for cocktails last month and it was fab, cost about £6 I think
Howard Johnston I-Drive and Fort Lauderdale 81 as a kid , many European trips with parents, NYC & Vegas Honeymoon 00, Venetian Bay, Kissimmee April 2008, West Stonebridge, Aug 09, Florida Pines 2013, Santa Fe DLP 2014, Clarrion Inn, Art of Animation, Animal Kingdon Villas and Grand Plaza St Petes 2015, Centre Parcs and Iceland 2016, Highgate Park May 2017, Rosen Inn Point 2018, DLP NPB 2021, DLP day trip 2022, DLP Sept 2022.
tinks75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 10, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ali-s View Post
We like Aldis stollen.

Tesco has tins of chocs £4.50
Originally Posted by Diane View Post
Aldi for stollen, although we have also bought a non-marzipan one this weekend from Lidl (£2.99).

Diane x
Have tried those and they were good, so far Morrisons have been the best but I am still on my quest ! xxxx

Originally Posted by tinks75 View Post
Lidl have own brand Blue Cuaraco tried it for cocktails last month and it was fab, cost about £6 I think
Oooh, will check that out.

Heres a Cocktail for you... Malibu, Blue C, Coconut Milk and Pineapple, all blue, creamy and wowwwwwww !
x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread