Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Closed Thread

Old 12 Jan 11, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post

Ive just gotten into work after Visiting boots, and they have not even been advised exactly when it is going to start. Our shop has had a major sort out, with all of their sale stuff, but the lady I was chatting to said they are still waiting to hear. She did comment and say that some of it may have to do with stock levels (our Boots has LOADS), but that they will put up signs when it is happening. They may do like last year and postpone it til next week. A friend who works at boots but is on leave is trying to find out some more
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 11, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
chocolategirl
Excited about Disney

I rang the lady at my local Boots back, they have had an e-mail saying that as the 1/2 price sale is doing well they have no plans at present to reduce the products any further! She told me to ring back next week and she will give me any up dates that she has, rather helpful really I thought xx
Old 12 Jan 11, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post

I went to our boots this morning and it was announced over the tannoy that it had been cancelled ... some of the ladies who worked their said they had come into work this morning and been told it was cancelled but no date as to when it will be ?

Trish x
Old 12 Jan 11, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
gala
Imagineer

gala's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 24

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 336
Year after year Boots seem unable to get their act together when it comes to the 75% off sale. It either gets postponed multiple times or there is a cock up in the on line sale. I cant understand why they cant get it right.

Margaret

1999 - All Star Music
2001 - Quality Inn International and All Star Movies
2004 - Homewood Suites I Drive and All Star Music
2006 - Homewood Suites I Drive, Royal Pacific Resort and Pop Century
2008 - Homewood Suites, Hard Rock Hotel and Coronado Springs
2010 Homewood Suites, RPR, POFQ
2013 Homewood Suites, RPR,OKW

gala is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 11, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post

Does anyone know if this will be tomorrow?
Old 18 Jan 11, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post

According to someone who works in Boots on MSE, it is tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
Old 18 Jan 11, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
BriarRose
Imagineer

I was in Boots in Braehead (Glasgow) on Saturday and although it was not advertised as such, the prices on what was left of the Christmas stock was clearly after a 75% reduction. I note that the website is still advertising it as 1/2 price sale, but check you local shop again incase they have already marked down everything left.

1998,1999,2001,2004 I Drive, 2005,2006 Pop Century, 2007 Newport Bay DLP, 2010, 2012 OKW 2013, 2014, 2015 SSR, 2016 Portofino Bay & IDrive
BriarRose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 11, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Theres a few folk on mse saying its been confirmed as tomorrow.
Old 18 Jan 11, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post

Yes someone has posted on Hotukdeals that it will be tomorrow so im going to give it a try!
Old 18 Jan 11, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post

I was chatting to someone I know and she said the only days it would be are Tuesdays or wednesdays because of the way their "offers" etc work within store, As it didnt start today, it should be tomorrow, however, they apparently need to do it before hitting february, but there is the outside chance it could be put off til next week.

Im going in the morning tho to check it out
Closed Thread