Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Closed Thread

Old 27 Dec 12, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinnabon
Imagineer

Just bought some made to measure mens shirts from M&S ( www.marksandspencer.com)
DH has had these before and they are great quality. Some of the Autograph range is reduced from £49 to £35, so ordered him some white ones for work.
Old 27 Dec 12, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Got a gorgeous Duvet set thats so unique in the John Lewis Sale... was £160 and now £120.

Still expensive but we loved it. xxxx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 12, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Just had an email confirming order from John Greed and they have dispatched, so fingers crossed. x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 12, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
half price xmas cards at whsmith, spent £25 but got all the special ones for next xmas lol
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 12, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
randc
Imagineer

randc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Just ordered some new cases for next years trip. Antler Duolite large case was £69.99 (RRP £129.99) and cabin bag £59.99 on Phillip Morris department store website, free delivery too. Duolite are really lightweight so I thought this would be ideal. Colour is ""plum" which I like the look of and should hopefully be easier to recognise!
Old 27 Dec 12, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Hunter wellies at Treds down to £59.99. Coooooool beans.
Old 27 Dec 12, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

Bought myself a Minnie Couture vanity bag from Boots, was £20 now £10, soo cute and a Minnie Laundry drawstring bag from Primark £1 ! Bargain
Old 27 Dec 12, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
ali-s
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by randc View Post
Just ordered some new cases for next years trip. Antler Duolite large case was £69.99 (RRP £129.99) and cabin bag £59.99 on Phillip Morris department store website, free delivery too. Duolite are really lightweight so I thought this would be ideal. Colour is ""plum" which I like the look of and should hopefully be easier to recognise!
Is that Philip Morris in Hereford? I never knew they had a website, though I spend enough just popping in occasionally so probably best I didn't know
Mexico 2010, Easter in Mexico Trip Index
ESD Pointe Orlando, Palm Pavilion Clearwater, RPR August 2012
Costa Rica July 2015 Pura Vida! trip report
South Africa 2017 trip report
ali-s is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 12, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
randc
Imagineer

randc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by ali-s View Post
Is that Philip Morris in Hereford? I never knew they had a website, though I spend enough just popping in occasionally so probably best I didn't know
Yes it is. I was looking for lightweight luggage and have previously had Antler which lasted well. They were the best in price for this range by miles as even ebay wanted about £80-90 per case. I hadn't heard of them but the website showed they were a family company with a high street store. It was only the plum colour which was discounted I guess it wasn't too popular.
Old 28 Dec 12, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Just posted pictures of my Pandora charms etc on my other post. All arrived safe and sound. x
Closed Thread