Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Closed Thread

Old 13 Jul 14, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

The Asda ones: direct.asda/george/women/...efault,pd.html

These are not the same pattern, as the ones I bought, they have probably sold out now. They are very comfy, but a bit thin, ok for hols, and more importantly plane pants!

If you try early in the morning they will be probably back in, as they have only just come in. The ones in peacocks I cannot see online, at the moment. There are also nice jersey ones in Tesco for twelve pounds
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 14, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

I got some black plane pants from Sainsburys. I think I paid £12 but they are awesome! Stretchy, comfy and don't crumple or go baggy round the bum and knees if you are sat in them for a while. What more could a girl ask for!
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 14, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
I got some black plane pants from Sainsburys. I think I paid £12 but they are awesome! Stretchy, comfy and don't crumple or go baggy round the bum and knees if you are sat in them for a while. What more could a girl ask for!
You have just added one more shop to look for plane pants!
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 14, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

I got some from Peacocks, they are my "hippy festival" trousers, they look bit like PJ's too but are really comfy!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 14, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by LRMD View Post
I got some from Peacocks, they are my "hippy festival" trousers, they look bit like PJ's too but are really comfy!
I love hippy festival trousers too, but due to age they will be plane pants!
Old 13 Jul 14, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

i want plane pants too will try Sainsburys tomorrow
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 14, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post

Next have some similar ones (hareem) but a bit more expensive at £18. Hoping they go in the sale for my plane pants
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 14, 12:47 AM  
Link to this Post
donna1974
Apprentice Imagineer

I have a collection of 10 pairs all different patterns bought from asda, tesco, select and peacocks I love then they are soo comfy and I also have 3 all in one suits with the same trouser bottoms. I am going oct/nov and they are what I will be wearing 😊
donna1974 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 14, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by donna1974 View Post
I have a collection of 10 pairs all different patterns bought from asda, tesco, select and peacocks I love then they are soo comfy and I also have 3 all in one suits with the same trouser bottoms. I am going oct/nov and they are what I will be wearing 😊
This is what I am aiming for! Once a plane pants addiction starts, who knows where it will end We are also going Oct/Nov so they might be good for the evenings out there.

I am not sure apart from sandals, what other footwear do they go with?

Edited at 10:05 AM.
Old 14 Jul 14, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

Originally Posted by THECRAZYMOUSE View Post
I love hippy festival trousers too, but due to age they will be plane pants!
Haha! Well I'm 37 so I guess I should call them plane pants!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread